Glow in the dark manfat

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by broken_man, Mar 19, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Clicky

If they started making a pill that gave you one or two loads of green spaff that you could buy in club bogs for hilarious money-shot fun, I'd back the venture!

2. Time flies like the wind

Fruit flies like bananas

Taxi!

3. On your marks, get set...glow!

4. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

You wanna see my sheets/sock under bed/The Scarey One's mouth... never need to put the lights on at night

5. Makes cleaning the victim that bit quicker ;)

6. This isn't going to do much for luminous watch sales.

7. I always thought those glo-in-the-dark shapes on my walls as a child were stars :confused:

8. Gary Glitter?

9. No, but when they fell off and caught you in the eye they did Sting, my mum never did call The Police.

10. Is anyone else reminded of the urban legend in which a load of pissed up mates are served pints containing cylume potion, for a nasty shock when they go for a piss and someone turns the lights out?

11. Imagine the larks on board one of HM's submarines - re-enacting the fight scenes from Star Wars on a watch-by-watch basis!

12. :)

A simple 'no' would have been enough. :lol:

13. Thats ridiculous, after accidentally getting cylume all over my head and some dribbling down i can honestly say not even someone totaly pissed could drink it purposefully, they would puke.

14. Would "no" have raised such a smile? Sorry my tongue is running away with me today :wink:

15. Having partaken of vodka and cylume at a BBQ I can confirm that indeed my piss was luminous. (It says non toxic on the packet.) So it is no urban legend. Although not actually puking up said concoction it did take some keeping down and I could still taste it over a week later. Simply I was a cunt.