Glow in the dark manfat

This isn't going to do much for luminous watch sales.

Furry_rat said:
I always thought those glo-in-the-dark shapes on my walls as a child were stars :confused:
Gary Glitter?

Is anyone else reminded of the urban legend in which a load of pissed up mates are served pints containing cylume potion, for a nasty shock when they go for a piss and someone turns the lights out?

Imagine the larks on board one of HM's submarines - re-enacting the fight scenes from Star Wars on a watch-by-watch basis!

Furry_rat said:
No, but when they fell off and caught you in the eye they did Sting, my mum never did call The Police.
:)

A simple 'no' would have been enough. :lol:

Rantallion said:
Is anyone else reminded of the urban legend in which a load of pissed up mates are served pints containing cylume potion, for a nasty shock when they go for a piss and someone turns the lights out?
Thats ridiculous, after accidentally getting cylume all over my head and some dribbling down i can honestly say not even someone totaly pissed could drink it purposefully, they would puke.

LeastIcoulddo said:
Rantallion said:
Thats ridiculous, after accidentally getting cylume all over my head and some dribbling down i can honestly say not even someone totaly pissed could drink it purposefully, they would puke.
Having partaken of vodka and cylume at a BBQ I can confirm that indeed my piss was luminous. (It says non toxic on the packet.) So it is no urban legend. Although not actually puking up said concoction it did take some keeping down and I could still taste it over a week later. Simply I was a cunt.

GeneralMayhem said:
LeastIcoulddo said:
Rantallion said:
Having partaken of vodka and cylume at a BBQ I can confirm that indeed my piss was luminous. (It says non toxic on the packet.) So it is no urban legend. Although not actually puking up said concoction it did take some keeping down and I could still taste it over a week later. Simply I was a cunt.
Hats off to you then, i couldnt have kept it down, it was the worst thing i have ever tasted and thinking about it i can still remember just how bad it was and almost feel it on my tongue again...

Rantallion said:
Tried that. It's utter bollox. I drank less than a mouthful of cyalume, and imediately threw up. Drinking it is impossible. :x

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
smartascarrots said:
Imagine the larks on board one of HM's submarines - re-enacting the fight scenes from Star Wars on a watch-by-watch basis!
They do that anyway, it has nothing to do with taking any pills though.

smudge67 said:
Rantallion said:
Tried that. It's utter bollox. I drank less than a mouthful of cyalume, and imediately threw up. Drinking it is impossible. :x

Fcuking hell, something smudge cant drink :D