Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by KleenUpGuy, Aug 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am looking for gloves for UK use durable for use in the field and when weapon handling. I do not get issued gloves so "stick to issue" is mr an option, unless buying issue gloves is my best bet. Preferably for use all year round so cool enough to wear on summer but suitable for bad weather in winter.
  2. hatch glove.jpg

I use these. Hatch tactical.
  3. Ask the QM?
  4. Could you have not opened one thread saying; "I need some gloves and a torch!" Rather than the two?

Speak to man at Q&Ms - They're really well stocked you know! :)
  5. Can't ask QM we don't stock gloves, would of opened one thread but only thought about torches minutes after this thread.
  6. Let you off then - what size are you after? (Can your QM not order in?)
  7. Medium I guess (don't know measurements). He could do but would come out of detachment funds (my bad if you didnt realize I was a cadet).
    (edit again for even worse mong iPod fingers)
  8. I shall have a glimpers and see what's about.
  9. How do you measure what size you need? My previous were a large and were to big so I just presumed a medium, I there any official measurements?
    And tanks for the help.
  10. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

Blackhawk gloves are ok, if not the Oakley assault gloves.
  11. Most peoples hand size are the same as their shoe size. (Close to at least)
  12. For 30 to 40 quod I'd expect more than an ok pair of gloves. Thanks for the help though DW, been eyeing the oks on rvops for a while but 40 is a bit much I think, will look Into Blackhawks.
  13. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

The Blackhawk ones are around the same price, as a cadet you shouldnt be looking at spending more than a tenner on gloves IMHO. Try looking for a pair of the thin leather issue gloves off fleabay.
  14. Feel free to check out our two pages of gloves. We have a very large selection in stock and we also offer VAT & Shipping free to BFPO

Combat Gloves