• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Gloves, leather, NSN 8415 99 490 4287

Gloves, leather, NSN 8415 99 490 4287

Can anyone tell me if these are available in temperate or woodland DPM? (I have just seen a pair in Desert DPM, and they are real good quality)

WOTW

Thanks for the reply

Just to clarify, is 8415994904276, the woodland pattern actually printed/dyed onto the leather, (The desert ones are, thats what is so remarkable about them!)

Or are they those leather palm and trigger finger, upper and back part DPM polycotton?

Dont know, Used SCOC to find out, heres both descriptions;

8415-99-490-4287 GLOVES,COMBAT,WARM WEATHER MATL HAIR SHEEP LEATHER;INFRARED REFLECTIVE(IRR);
DESERT DPM;UNLINED W/WEBBING WRIST STRAPS & PADDED KNUCKLES;SIZE 8

8415-99-490-4276 GLOVES,COMBAT,WARM WEATHER MATL HAIR SHEEP LEATHER;INFRARED REFLECTIVE(IRR);
WOODLAND DPM;UNLINED W/WEBBING WRIST STRAPS & PADDED KNUCKLES;SIZE 8

DesktopCommando said:
Dont know, Used SCOC to find out, heres both descriptions;

8415-99-490-4276 GLOVES,COMBAT,WARM WEATHER MATL HAIR SHEEP LEATHER;INFRARED REFLECTIVE(IRR);
WOODLAND DPM;UNLINED W/WEBBING WRIST STRAPS & PADDED KNUCKLES;SIZE 8
Thats the pair I'm after. thanks for clarifying that for me.

Anyone know where I can buy a pair?

(I know its walty gucci kit, but wheres the harm? not like I'm spending hundreds of pounds on them!)

WOTW

preston_prowler said:
www.silvermans.co.uk
Product no. 70624 (Wont let me put a link 'cuz its funny like that)

Is this what you're thinking of?
No. Cant find them on their website, but I think even if they did have them I wouldnt buy them there.

Thanks for your help.