Gloucester v Australia

#1
Anyone else go? A capacity crowd! The first half was pretty easy going but the second was execllent. Glos were let down by a few handling errors but on the whole it was a good night out.
The forces were there in force collecting for H4H and they were well received, it will be interesting to see how much they collected.
 
#2
Great night some good performances from the Glawster youngsters and Jake Boer was immense hope some of his desire and effort rubs off on some of the other players Unfortunately Carlos Spencer looked a shadow of his former self.First full house of the season.Considering the Aussies scored 3 tries in the last 10 minutes it wasn't the rout that was widely predicted.CMON GLAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEEER.
 
#3
fatsplasher said:
.CMON GLAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEEER.
Carrot crunching pointy head!!!!! The quality team is 40 miles south mate in real cider land :)
 
#4
Baldrick66 said:
Carrot crunching pointy head!!!!! The quality team is 40 miles south mate in real cider land :)
bummer
 
#5
762baynet said:
Baldrick66 said:
Carrot crunching pointy head!!!!! The quality team is 40 miles south mate in real cider land :)
bummer
No Bath mate :) But I'm sure Pretorian will feed his length into you should that be your preference............. (As a wedge he's not fussy)
 
#6
A good team but too far to go, as kingsholm is 10 miles away.
 
#7
Baldrick66 said:
fatsplasher said:
.CMON GLAAAAAAASTEEEEEEEEEER.
Carrot crunching pointy head!!!!! The quality team is 40 miles south mate in real cider land :)
The ones from the Recreation ground with the recreational habits,yeah right currently having a worse season than us.
 
#8
Help for Heroes were collecting in force at this event- a little over £7900 was collected in the buckets!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oneshot ACF 34
greeny4818 Infantry 31
S Army Reserve 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top