Glock USA TV Ad

This is too good not to share (apologies if someone beat me to it)[video]http://www.youtube.com/embed/vsVCHE7ayPE?rel=0[/video]

I would be frapping to it if they all pulled out .357 586's and pythons.

I would be frapping to it if they all pulled out .357 586's and pythons.
686, please! Soooo much pwittier in stainless. They made a 3" version did'nt they, for customs or border patrol, liked that one particularly.

Anyway, did someone mention Glock.............

If I may be so bold:

Me and bekannte on the Glock stand, posing, after doing a comparison shoot. Me on the right wearing the speshul SF sunglasses.

Me peering over the Gunny's shoulder after being nagged to get into the pic. I don't like pics with celebs. The Gunny is a nice bloke, well he would be with what Glock pay him - and he's never more than 2 steps away from a fag or a coffee.

686, please! Soooo much pwittier in stainless. They made a 3" version did'nt they, for customs or border patrol, liked that one particularly.

Anyway, did someone mention Glock.............

If I may be so bold:

Me and bekannte on the Glock stand, posing, after doing a comparison shoot. Me on the right wearing the speshul SF sunglasses.

Me peering over the Gunny's shoulder after being nagged to get into the pic. I don't like pics with celebs. The Gunny is a nice bloke, well he would be with what Glock pay him - and he's never more than 2 steps away from a fag or a coffee.

Worked with THEM I see.:)

P

PrinceAlbert

So, some bloke with a fetish for wearing used panties goes into a diner to grab a coffee. He can't leave his shotgun in the car unattended can he, so he takes it in with him.

Looks like a lot of yanks over-reacting if you ask me!

Used panties is not a crime!!

The reasons to detest America continue to mount up.
Because their policeman can be trusted to carry firearms on a regular basis, you mean? It is annoying to make the comparison, when you look at ours and see that 75% of them are scared of guns and the other quarter morbidly obsessed by them but ought never, ever, to be permitted access to them.

the UK shooting scene is not that bad, better than a lot of other nations, and its getting better and with a higher profile all the time.
things will change for better shooting in the future, just have faith and a positive outlook and please stop moaning.

and its the biggest growing sport in the UK at the moment, once people look into it they are quite amazed at what you can own in the Uk and how cheap, no restrictions on pistol grips/mag size etc here, its a .22 plinkers and vermin hunters paradise :)

please get into the sport, get a FAC, jump in the water's lovely.

PS - just ignore the troll jealousy, most of them could never get a FAC in the UK anyway, personal I like the UK gun-laws, it sure keeps the crims and creeps out of my sport.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
personal I like the UK gun-laws, it sure keeps the crims and creeps out of my sport.
if only it stopped the crims from having guns...