Glock holster molle attachment

Goldie82

Swinger
Does anyone know how to fit the MOLLE adapter for the Glock holster on to a belt? It's too rigid and won't flex to get behind the strapping, supposed to come apart but screws are loctited.

Bad Smell

Swinger
What brand of holster are we talking about and what type of belt? Military or civvy or something in between?

Is it private purchase or issue, and did you have any other mounting options with it? Most if not all holsters I have come across have a belt loop for belt fitment. To me, a Molle option would indicate that it is NOT for belt fitment, e.g for chest plate/webbing, etc.

Just seems a bit odd (to me) that you have a Molle option for belt rig as the presumed hard plastic of the Molle would not be comfortable as a waist belt.

What brand of holster are we talking about and what type of belt? Military or civvy or something in between?

Is it private purchase or issue, and did you have any other mounting options with it? Most if not all holsters I have come across have a belt loop for belt fitment. To me, a Molle option would indicate that it is NOT for belt fitment, e.g for chest plate/webbing, etc.

Just seems a bit odd (to me) that you have a Molle option for belt rig as the presumed hard plastic of the Molle would not be comfortable as a waist belt.
What he said.

What is the make and model of holster?

What is the make and model of the belt?

There are attachments you can slot into 3 row molle belts and then clip a holster into. They are IMHO clunky though - Safariland and G-Code spring to mind, there is also an Italian holster maker who makes a system..

If using a molle belt I use one from HSGI which has slotable bits which allow the underlying belt to be exposed for a section. This allows the holster to be attached using normal belt attachment methods. I ordinarily prefer just using a velcro underbelt through trouser belt loops and an over belt for holster and mag pouches.