Glock 945AS (special) modified (Israel) desert recon special

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by stabtastic, Mar 12, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When I come home from a hard day at Morrison's (it's not easy being head, no, team leader, no.... er director! of security) I like to unwind with a can of gatoraid - I saw some USMC drinking it on the news once, so it must be good - before looking through my favourite 'Guns and Ammo'. I like July 1994 best. There's a really cool picture of a Glock 945AS (special) modified (Israel) desert recon special force platoon squad (v3). I've photo-copied it and it's on my wall, but it's in bits of A4 and they don't line up. Then I heat my microwave burger and put the TV on. History Channel's good. There's loads of cool stuff about Hitler. Sometimes I'll try on my Stormtrooper suit, but mostly I look through my air gun magazines. I've got one you know, it's a (TO BE CONTINUED)

2. funny you bring that up, let me explain....

i was a kid yea she made me food but i was like no food NOO! but she made it anyway then i was made a horlicks and a sausage roll and a pie of ale and steak not the other way round. aNYWAY! i rolled on the floor and broke a rib, childline "hello hello i am abused" said i, "OMG we will rescue you like the iranian embasyy but without cameras" said she in a monotone voice. "Nae, thou is a abused but proud child" said i in anger. So the story wenht on. now fastforward 20 od years yea (Im not even 20 but JUST imagine! yea? ???) ok so 20 years i will be ruling mankind but thats another story....*sexy child actor voice sings* " sttoooorryyy.....stoorrry.....NEVER...NEVER....ENDING STORYYYYY!,NEVERENDING STORYYYY!! NA NA NNNNNAA NA NAHHH! NEVERENDING STORY!, sebastion noooo! *cry* NOOOO! NA NA NAAA!"

So there you go

3. Sorry, did I miss a meeting here? :?

Stabtastic appears to be taking the p1ss, but I'm not sure about callum13 - is he just a mental?

4. i'M NOT TAKING THE PI$$. ITS PEEPLE LIKE YOU HOO BRING SHAME ON THIS COUNTRY YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES AND THE

voices off {that's him, take him away!!!!}

SORRY, GOTTA GO...

5. Step away from the shandy!

Do it now!

6. stab good on you yes mister PEOPLE TO THE POWER!! i like you i like alot of you because you say like the man in my head...but is it my head or YOURS!