Glock 945AS (special) modified (Israel) desert recon special

When I come home from a hard day at Morrison's (it's not easy being head, no, team leader, no.... er director! of security) I like to unwind with a can of gatoraid - I saw some USMC drinking it on the news once, so it must be good - before looking through my favourite 'Guns and Ammo'. I like July 1994 best. There's a really cool picture of a Glock 945AS (special) modified (Israel) desert recon special force platoon squad (v3). I've photo-copied it and it's on my wall, but it's in bits of A4 and they don't line up. Then I heat my microwave burger and put the TV on. History Channel's good. There's loads of cool stuff about Hitler. Sometimes I'll try on my Stormtrooper suit, but mostly I look through my air gun magazines. I've got one you know, it's a (TO BE CONTINUED)

funny you bring that up, let me explain....

i was a kid yea she made me food but i was like no food NOO! but she made it anyway then i was made a horlicks and a sausage roll and a pie of ale and steak not the other way round. aNYWAY! i rolled on the floor and broke a rib, childline "hello hello i am abused" said i, "OMG we will rescue you like the iranian embasyy but without cameras" said she in a monotone voice. "Nae, thou is a abused but proud child" said i in anger. So the story wenht on. now fastforward 20 od years yea (Im not even 20 but JUST imagine! yea? ???) ok so 20 years i will be ruling mankind but thats another story....*sexy child actor voice sings* " sttoooorryyy.....stoorrry.....NEVER...NEVER....ENDING STORYYYYY!,NEVERENDING STORYYYY!! NA NA NNNNNAA NA NAHHH! NEVERENDING STORY!, sebastion noooo! *cry* NOOOO! NA NA NAAA!"

So there you go

Sorry, did I miss a meeting here? :?

Stabtastic appears to be taking the p1ss, but I'm not sure about callum13 - is he just a mental?

i'M NOT TAKING THE PI$$. ITS PEEPLE LIKE YOU HOO BRING SHAME ON THIS COUNTRY YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES AND THE

voices off {that's him, take him away!!!!}

SORRY, GOTTA GO...

stabtastic said:
i'M NOT TAKING THE PI$$. ITS PEEPLE LIKE YOU HOO BRING SHAME ON THIS COUNTRY YOU'LL BE SORRY WHEN THE REVOLUTION COMES AND THE

voices off {that's him, take him away!!!!}

SORRY, GOTTA GO...
Step away from the shandy!

Do it now!

stab good on you yes mister PEOPLE TO THE POWER!! i like you i like alot of you because you say like the man in my head...but is it my head or YOURS!

Latest Threads