Global Veterans' Alliance and Save our Rights UK

Thanks. That BBC article is excellent.
It was "Freemen of the Land" a decade ago, the same halfwits with a new name.

Like to see them try that sovereign guff in front of the beak

I see Chris Thrall is drumming up more video trade, I'd not be shocked if he's our challenged new poster. He can't handle any criticism or corrections, I posted one with links on his youtube channel and it was deleted, as was the second post.

It was "Freemen of the Land" a decade ago, the same halfwits with a new name.

Like to see them try that sovereign guff in front of the beak

I see Chris Thrall is drumming up more video trade, I'd not be shocked if he's our challenged new poster. He can't handle any criticism or corrections, I posted one with links on his youtube channel and it was deleted, as was the second post.
The BBC Radio 4 documentary and podcast 'The Coming Storm' about the rise of QAnon and the plot to break reality is well worth listening to. I fear that the UK polity might could follow a similar trajectory.

Oh hang on. That's the BBC...grrrrr

The BBC Radio 4 documentary and podcast 'The Coming Storm' about the rise of QAnon and the plot to break reality is well worth listening to. I fear that the UK polity might could follow a similar trajectory.

Oh hang on. That's the BBC...grrrrr
Aye...grrrrrr

There's an article today on the Beeb about these 'military style' anti-vaxxers, but with less emphasis on the squaddie contingent than the Daily Mail article mentioned above by @Filthy_contract seems to be promoting...

What made me chuckle though was what they want to be known as.... I mean... 'Alpha Men Assemble'...??!!! 'Kin ell... how to attract a certain demographic...?
Who dreamt that up as a banner to stand under?... I'm guessing it's someone of Eastern European stock who doesn't have English as their first language.. or it's a bunch of homos who just want to gather in the daylight hours and ruffle each other up on the Common rather than wait till it gets dark for their bum-banditry exercises....
_122645652_alphascrum.jpg

I suspect it's a bunch of Russian types who miss the Russian pastimes of organised mass outdoor fighting between football fans and are just using the anti-vax thing as a weak justification of brotherhood... the poofs....

This lot were behind the 'encounter' with Sir Kier Starmer with their zany (and completely wrong) allegations linking him to Jimmy Savile. One of the key activists made the videos fir that bunch of misfits ex Serviceman living near Bath, as well as covering the GVA.

They're a rag-tag bunch of hard Left activists with some frankly weird ex Tory local councillors, led by the likes of Piers Corbyn. What a strange bunch, now with a few rotund ex SP who enjoy wearing their berets.

Last edited:

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
Isn't our ex RAF police ranty walty bloke one of these knobbers?

Dresses in leather, enjoys the company of other leather clad men too...hmmmmmm

The Army is full of fukwits with odd ideas. The difference is that they are 'strongly discouraged' from expressing their opinions outside the NAAFI.

Civilian life + the internet gives them free rein to vent their spleen and inflict their ill conceived opinions on others.

Oh, hold on...

If you look at the clip, the so called mob amounted to no more than a dozen individuals half of whom were silently filming.

Latest Threads