Gloating Septics .......

Discussion in 'Officers' started by BeerMonster, May 17, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A disgrace. The current crop of OCdts are obviously not cutting the mustard. It would appear that we were "bested" by 2 Yank teams. A shower.

(Rustle Telegraph; ear hair bristle).

2. Shocking from RMAS. Mind you, they let anyone in nowadays.......

[​IMG]

3. there was a programme a year or so ago about the french foreign legion. They have a jungle obstacle course in french guiana that they are expected to complete in however many minutes/hours. Apparently a team from the US seals took many hours over the limit to complete it. The brit SF did rather well!

4. I sa w that - the course should take about half hour and the Yanks took just under 3 hours.

5. Years ago I got jiffed to be on the 'demo' team for our annual assault course open day - teams of civvies did the course for charity, you know the kind of thing. We all rolled up hung over and did each obstacle DS solution style, then roared over the course in about 4 minutes.

The nearest civvy team was 6 or 7 minutes, a bunch of nurses (in uniform!) took 10 or so.

The one that sticks in my mind was the US team, of attached sncos and officers, who took exactly 4 times longer than we did. And they were stone cold sober.

6. By my maths that means the yanks took 16 minutes, to do an assault course that took you 4, and a bunch of uniformed nurses 10 (or so)!!!

7. This brings back some nasty memories! "Let's just do that one more time shall we?"

8. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! Its the bloody useless Play-station generation. Beer and rugby makes soldiers, alco-pops and computer games makes pussies! :roll:

9. Really Sleeper?

10. Really Sleeper?

11. Sleeper, you owe me £200. I've just poured 2 bottle of Tiger into my Playstation and got sparks not a pussy. Cnut.

12. I don't suppose you've got any photos of nurses in uniform doing the assault course, have you?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

13. who cares what they're dressed in?

14. That was an easy bite :lol: spilling your beer just proves that computer games are no substitute for sports if you want to improve your hand-eye coordination. :wink:

You have redeemed yourself slightly by drinking Tiger rather than Blue WKD or some-such bi*ch-pi*s, but my decision stands.

Ps. Thanks for the shoes, now wheres my gum-shield?, I'm off to the gym.