Gloating Septics .......

A disgrace. The current crop of OCdts are obviously not cutting the mustard. It would appear that we were "bested" by 2 Yank teams. A shower.

(Rustle Telegraph; ear hair bristle).

there was a programme a year or so ago about the french foreign legion. They have a jungle obstacle course in french guiana that they are expected to complete in however many minutes/hours. Apparently a team from the US seals took many hours over the limit to complete it. The brit SF did rather well!

Years ago I got jiffed to be on the 'demo' team for our annual assault course open day - teams of civvies did the course for charity, you know the kind of thing. We all rolled up hung over and did each obstacle DS solution style, then roared over the course in about 4 minutes.

The nearest civvy team was 6 or 7 minutes, a bunch of nurses (in uniform!) took 10 or so.

The one that sticks in my mind was the US team, of attached sncos and officers, who took exactly 4 times longer than we did. And they were stone cold sober.

Sleeper_service said:
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! Its the bloody useless Play-station generation. Beer and rugby makes soldiers, alco-pops and computer games makes pussies! :roll:
Sleeper, you owe me £200. I've just poured 2 bottle of Tiger into my Playstation and got sparks not a pussy. Cnut.

IdleAdjt said:
Sleeper_service said:
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! Its the bloody useless Play-station generation. Beer and rugby makes soldiers, alco-pops and computer games makes pussies! :roll:
Sleeper, you owe me £200. I've just poured 2 bottle of Tiger into my Playstation and got sparks not a pussy. Cnut.
That was an easy bite :lol: spilling your beer just proves that computer games are no substitute for sports if you want to improve your hand-eye coordination. :wink:

You have redeemed yourself slightly by drinking Tiger rather than Blue WKD or some-such bi*ch-pi*s, but my decision stands.

Ps. Thanks for the shoes, now wheres my gum-shield?, I'm off to the gym.

I did have some photo's. The one of the blonde who 'froze' at the top of the A frame scramble net was a bit blurry, 'cos I realized, while taking it, that there was an opportunity to get up there and rescue her. For which she may well be grateful later on, behind the MT sheds. Sadly, all 3 of the rest of my team and the PT sgt. realized the same thing at the same time, and the net was a mass of Boots, Combat, High, and Trousers, Lightweight, Optimistically Bulging, before you could say 'too late'.

Good day, that was.

Latest Threads