Glenton, Out and Talkative......

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gremlin, Jul 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Just received this from a newsfeed:

Please note that this is not an invitation to go and do anything daft, just underlining what an utter ^&%$** this bloke really is!
  2. Done more tours than you though....:) Big up the Glenton and his swollen head !!!!
  3. Surely if he's been booted out he's not a Lance Corporal anymore?
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

That's not hard!! :)
  5. He's doing a good enough job of that himself.
  6. What's the problem, broke the law paid the price and now the slate is clean. Good for him if he is sticking to his principles.
  7. I'm not sure the 'Stop-The-War' coalition types will see him as a *%$^, more like a brave, principled hero... unlike those who actually go out there.
  8. I thought Arrsers problems with him that he didn't have any principles ? He came out with the conchie argument when he got kicked out of Australia ?
  9. Are we going? Do you think he will buy me a pony from all the money he has made? I really do want a pony.
  10. I'm not usually in to that sort of thing, but I'll buy a video of you and the pony if the proceeds are going to H4H.
  11. Bugger, I thought this was 'out-of-the-closet' type 'out'. Still, I imagine he got plenty of that from the vast numbers of squaddies that are supposed to be in UK jails.
  12. bin please, this immature fcuk does not deserve the space, if he was so pricipled he would not have joined.
  13. He was on the Radio this morning on Radio 4, 'The Choice', you can hear him on 'Listen Again' on the BBC website.
  14. Why would anyone here wish to listen to a cowardly **** like Glenton? How typical of the BBC to give him airtime.
  15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I listened to him in the traffic today and whilst I dont hate him (loadss of lads were awol in my time) his attempt to blame it on his broken family and recruitment as an economic recruit doesnt wash, most of my intake were in the same boat only we didnt get ptsd delivering coffins using a fork lift in a big air base where no **** was aiming at him personally. so am I bothered? should I get on my high horse or be sympathetic? None of the former as you cant join with your eyes closed.
    • Like Like x 2