glencorse selection

Dose anyone know where i can find some information on the practice grenade you use at Glencorse. Because i understand there is a written test on it? So if anyone knows where i can find some stuff to revise from it would be very helpful.
Thank you
Also i would like to apologise to SuperSnake092 becuase my lack of good english offended him somehow

Before worrying about the finer point's of an Infantryman's tools of the trade, Why don't you worry about revising your use of written English

WAH.....WAH.....WAH......WAH......WAH

ok yeh i made a mistake i spelt get wrong becuase i hit the wrong key and then got the name of a grenade wrong but isnt that what the point of this is someone posts a question someone else posts an answer instead of picking up on flaws and beraiting people about them you might want to try helping people.

shadowmoses55 said:
dose anyone know where i can find information on the pratt grenade you have a lesson on cuz i wana det some extra revision done :pc:
thanks

My Bold

Does, Capitals youn man

pratt Why abbriviate something when you are unaware of the correct abbreviation?

Maybe I am incorrect in thinking this, However since when has Cuz been in the English Dictionary.

and Finally it's I want to not, not, i wanna

Anyway rant over what information are you looking for specifically

Definately a WAH

All units to Wah Bakini Red................I Say again all units to Wah Bakini Red

Its to test your ability to absorb and retain information. Not a test on your ability to go on the internet and get information before the test. you only have to remember 5 things on the day so don't worry about it.

oh and wah.

Yeah dont worry about the test on the L2A2 HE grenade. Everything you need to know will be told to you and if its the same person doing the lesson as I had, he will fire out questions to everyone in your group a few times to make sure everyone has picked it up. Dont worry about the tests, just go there with a posititive attitude and have a fun but serious time and you'll pass slection with no problems.

We were tested on the L111A1 practice grenade, and the HE L109. You do have a lesson on them, and it is extremely easy to remember the basic details. I can give you specifics if you wish, however, it wont be anything different to what you're taught on the day.

Of course different ADSC's may vary in what they teach and test. I'm not sure.