Glencorse selection

Hi i leave for my selection on the 15 ( a day earlyer than the rest) because i had ashma as a kid. I am unsure what time i have to leave but i am going to contact them to ask. My question is though on the ice braker number 3 is Chosen cap badge and reasons. Is that your role you have picked up?

Thanks. Also im sorry for the spelling. Im just tired after going on a run.

Lol.. saying about asthma and then talking about something else, I LIKE IT :D

Have you been told that you'll do a spirometry test, and that it consists of riding on an excercise bike?

He said something with the word Spiro in it :D. Though he didnt say what it was about. I saw somthing about the Spiromety test in the booklet they gave us.

Oh right. Basically you have to blow into a tube, go on an excercise bike, blow into it again, wait for like 10 minutes and then blow into it again.. the score you need depends on height/ weight/ period clear I believe, and you must get 80% of that score. Apparently it's damn easy, but everyone is different as we all know.. so prepare :D

I can't wait :oops:

yes its your first choice of the job you are applying for, say you wanted RMP then its there cap badge you have to talk about.

T

the_mentalist

jon752 said:
Just out of curiosity mate, what Regiment/Corps are you hoping to join?

I hope its not the Intelligence Corps :D

jon752 said:
Hi i leave for my selection on the 15 ( a day earlyer than the rest) because i had ashma as a kid. I am unsure what time i have to leave but i am going to contact them to ask. My question is though on the ice braker number 3 is Chosen cap badge and reasons. Is that your role you have picked up?

Cap Badge - Regiment.
Role - Job role.
Reasons - Why did you choose that regiment and why did you choose that role.