Glencorse 23rd of june?

Are you going to go back and try again?
someone told me not to drink any fizzy juice before hand and you wont get a heart murmer is that true?

Just got cleared at Glasgow Western Infirmiry, turns out I dont have a heart murmur...Doc at ADSC was wrong. Its quite possible i'll be going back same date as you. Mind you, they told me all next week was female applicants...are you a girl? or maybe I heard wrong :|

4 people out of about 50 got deferred for heart murmurs. There was about 10-12 deferrals in total(including bad teeth, overweight, high blood pressure...and a few with problems...downstairs. As for should you know if you already have a murmur...I really dont think so....but I didnt actuallyhave one...so i dont know.

john87 said:
4 people out of about 50 got deferred for heart murmurs. There was about 10-12 deferrals in total(including bad teeth, overweight, high blood pressure...and a few with problems...downstairs. As for should you know if you already have a murmur...I really dont think so....but I didnt actuallyhave one...so i dont know.
Problems downstairs eh? What would get you a deferral in that er area?!!

yeah, i've heard about something along the lines of they squeeze your balls and then you cough at the same time or something, what is that suppose to find out?

Hard to believe, but someone in my group actually got deferred because his testicles were too small. I think the most common problems down there are Hernias, Cysts and Varicoceles though.

good god my testicles are a cross between a cashu nut and a raisin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 0
matty198622 RAC 1
Lady.D The Training Wing 91