Glee-ful Booties

Apologies if it's been posted before

Reny's cover's blown (2.34)!

[video=youtube_share;KT95zRK0sHs]http://youtu.be/KT95zRK0sHs[/video]

I haven't got sound at work, thank fuck for that. I wasn't a bootie either, thank fuck for that one as well. Seems life hasn't been to bad on me after all.

Seeing there Booties Id of thought they would be BIGGER, is it the mini commandos.

Good laugh as usual......now Id be wary of the lad who suggested the song.

It's still funny though........

Had noticed, they still have their dettol badges though.
Following Grem's comment, I wondered about that, any reason why?

Can't be arsed changing title to Glee-ful Gunners :lol:

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
Gunners or booties - they all look very happy.

Attachments

The guy with the rake is good the rest have no sense of rhythm, can't be catholic
Its the problem with 7 Sphincter Bty, too long in Jock Land so no sense of style. Now Black 8 or 79 Sunshine Bty would have done it far better.

Its the problem with 7 Sphincter Bty, too long in Jock Land so no sense of style. Now Black 8 or 79 Sunshine Bty would have done it far better.
Now Black 8 sounds good, but who thought of calling a Bty "79 Sunshine"? Sounds like something Capt Darling out of Blackadder 4th would be the 2ic of!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just like Gary, Tank Commander!

Now Black 8 sounds good, but who thought of calling a Bty "79 Sunshine"? Sounds like something Capt Darling out of Blackadder 4th would be the 2ic of!
It is because of all the good postings to the sunshine places. Norway, Norway and err Norway. Nothing to do with it rhyming I can assure you and it sounds better than the official name "79 Kirkee" Bty. Now where the f*ck is Kirkee? I dont know and I was with them for a time and junior is in the battery now!! Still better than just 23 HQ Bty. So boring no one could be bothered to give them a nickname.

Yours
Capt (Retd) Darling
Press Officer
The Sunshiners

Being of the green hat persuasion myself i was somewhat dissapointed that there was no womens clothing present,it would have been a lot better.Like Albertus said to long in jockland lost touch with their female side.

Techno-spastic, thats the way to do it the old hairy fairys dont fuck around laughed my arrse of loved it.Juan hernandez v,arent you that afgan kandak chappy, smell of sperm indeed i prefer the smell of burning rubber.

Juan, on the contrary mate i love your banter, it spares no one and is the kind of stuff i loved when i was with 3 cdo.So i appologise unreservedly that i gave that impression.The burning rubber was an attempt at stupid humor(fucking someones arrse with a johnny on dry,and what with the friction and all wellyou get the picture)anyway mate keep it coming.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
alib The NAAFI Bar 0
Mr_Fingerz Gunners 3
T The NAAFI Bar 1