Glee-ful Booties

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Grey_Mafia65, Aug 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apologies if it's been posted before

Reny's cover's blown (2.34)!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Love it.

Very, very gay, but I love it! :-D

3. I haven't got sound at work, thank fuck for that. I wasn't a bootie either, thank fuck for that one as well. Seems life hasn't been to bad on me after all.

4. Seeing there Booties Id of thought they would be BIGGER, is it the mini commandos.

Good laugh as usual......now Id be wary of the lad who suggested the song.

5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

They aren't Booties, they're Gunners.

6. Had noticed, they still have their dettol badges though.

7. It's still funny though........

8. The guy with the rake is good the rest have no sense of rhythm, can't be catholic

9. Following Grem's comment, I wondered about that, any reason why?

Can't be arsed changing title to Glee-ful Gunners :lol:

10. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

Gunners or booties - they all look very happy.

Attached Files:

11. Its the problem with 7 Sphincter Bty, too long in Jock Land so no sense of style. Now Black 8 or 79 Sunshine Bty would have done it far better.

12. Now Black 8 sounds good, but who thought of calling a Bty "79 Sunshine"? Sounds like something Capt Darling out of Blackadder 4th would be the 2ic of!

13. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Just like Gary, Tank Commander!

14. It is because of all the good postings to the sunshine places. Norway, Norway and err Norway. Nothing to do with it rhyming I can assure you and it sounds better than the official name "79 Kirkee" Bty. Now where the f*ck is Kirkee? I dont know and I was with them for a time and junior is in the battery now!! Still better than just 23 HQ Bty. So boring no one could be bothered to give them a nickname.

Yours
    Capt (Retd) Darling
    Press Officer
    The Sunshiners

15. Being of the green hat persuasion myself i was somewhat dissapointed that there was no womens clothing present,it would have been a lot better.Like Albertus said to long in jockland lost touch with their female side.