Glastonbury 2007

Having just got my tickets for glasto is anyone else going if so give me a shout and we will have a few beers.

Unless you are a knob of course. :p

IS Ski Geek said:
Having just got my tickets for glasto is anyone else going if so give me a shout and we will have a few beers.

Does Glastonbury have wheelchair access nowadays :D

Mighty_Blighty said:
IS Ski Geek said:

Does Glastonbury have wheelchair access nowadays :D
I was wondering that myself, or possibly the crutches will end up stuck in the mud, the geekster will drown, and become a permenant Glasto earthwork.

Hope you enjoy yourself mate.

Does Glastonbury have wheelchair access nowadays :D[/quote]

Well, they do their best, but let's face it, it is a farm and it sometimes it gets muddy. I've been to Glasto every year it's been on since 1996 and I have seen a few wheelchair users on site so it must be possible for some.

See link for some information for disabled persons:

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/index.asp?id=184

This link has details from disabled festival-goers personal experiences :

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/festivals/glastonbury/info-disabled.shtml

P.S. And I will be there again this year and I'm not a knob. But I am not now, never have been and never will be Sigs so I'll be drinking with my medic friends at the cider bus as usual.

IS Ski Geek said:
Sorry m8 Its now sold out.

I had posted and alternate number and got straight through.

Tickets were bought by 0908.
do you have that number as there is going to be a second ticket fest on the 22nd!

any help to a fellow IS Geek would be great!

Well, they do their best, but let's face it, it is a farm and it sometimes it gets muddy. I've been to Glasto every year it's been on since 1996 and I have seen a few wheelchair users on site so it must be possible for some.
Glasto was off in 1996 wasn't it? 1995 was so hot I think it ruined all the ground.
1997 was sheiser. The mud was nearly knee deep and apparantly a few bag-heads actually drowned in the mud whilst off their tits!

The number is

0870 122 1313

This took me through to the Baby show hotline being held at Birmingham. The tickets were being sold by seetickets.com. I asked them if they were doing the Glastonbury tickets - They replied yes - jumped the que of 300,000 people- Winner.

IS Ski Geek said:
The number is

0870 122 1313

This took me through to the Baby show hotline being held at Birmingham. The tickets were being sold by seetickets.com. I asked them if they were doing the Glastonbury tickets - They replied yes - jumped the que of 300,000 people- Winner.
Are Kraftwerk playing?