Glasses on ladies...hot or not?

B

Boozy

Settle an argument please arrsers...

Are glasses ever hot on the average lady? Or do they instantly turn you off?

Personally I find that wearing glasses = instant drop in attention from the opposite sex, so I hardly ever wear mine.

Opinions please!

Depends on what they are wearing I think and some people look better with glasses than without

They're hot if they're like those on Sarah Palin.

They're absolutely bogging if they're like those worn by Olive from "On the Buses".

Personally I find that wearing glasses = instant drop in attention from the opposite sex, so I hardly ever wear mine.

Opinions please!
Can be hot imo. Is this you?

Looks good to me.

P

PrinceAlbert

It depends? If I've spent all day eating chilly, and a good curry, I want her to feel the benefit when I spaff in her eyes.

Nope, but it looks suspiciously like a girl I went to school with though!
Stop teasing and tell us about you and your (sexy glasses or not) friends dabble with lesbianism whilst in the fifth form.

Sorry have I just highjacked this thread with my perverse thoughts? Its the medication honest!

Okay

Still okay:

Yes they are sexy. GET EM ON!

U

uncle_ho

Opinions please!
Post a pic of yourself with and one without so this can be judged properly. For my part I think glasses can be V sexy on the right woman but to be fair I will shag pretty much anything.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Glasses - deffo hot, it all adds to that sexy secretary look.(while they still have their kit on that is)