Glasgow yobs sent to World Cup care of taxpayers!

Meanwhile kids who behave who have parents that both work minimum wage and long hours to scrape a living get fcuk all.

Be a cnut - Get noticed - Get the attention you crave - Get rewards.

If they allow them to mix with some of the locals they have good statistical chance of getting shot, stabbed, robed or getting HIV/AIDS.

Why not ship all our criminals to SA for 3 to 6 months it will be the making or death of them!

albimangles said:
If they allow them to mix with some of the locals they have good statistical chance of getting shot, stabbed, robed or getting HIV/AIDS.

Why not ship all our criminals to SA for 3 to 6 months it will be the making or death of them!
I know, poor locals having to put up with those dangers because of the UK's misguided social works ethos.
;)

smoky_bacon said:
Well hopefully it is only a one way ticket and they can stay there and not come back!
Considering the location, from one gangland area to another they'll fit right in with the gangs in SA & not want to come back?

Strathcylde Police stating this is 'NOT' a reward wth, what kind of planet are they on these days :roll:

Who said crime does'nt pay :?

i can't be arrsed getting outraged....it's only football!

bigbird67 said:
i can't be arrsed getting outraged....it's only football!
kinda agree bigbird67 & as England won't win anyway who cares eh?

Apart from the fact it's funded with taxpayers money :wink:

Slightly OT, but I wonder how much the South Africans would charge for looking after our criminals in their jails? I'm sure exporting our criminals would be a cheaper option than jailing them here.

Should send the weegie ned bastards to NW Frontier Province in Pakistan to hunt down the Talibs and Al Quada.

Methinks they would do a very good job. :twisted: :twisted:

Tam

Tartan_Terrier said:
Slightly OT, but I wonder how much the South Africans would charge for looking after our criminals in their jails? I'm sure exporting our criminals would be a cheaper option than jailing them here.
I read an article written in 2008 that the average cost of keeping a crim in jail was £35k so add a bit for inflation and the costs of 'not making a living' ...

Is the failed and utterly useless Brown still in charge? I thought he, and all his stupid ideas, had been 'binned'.

Little thugs, putative criminals - the birch, hard and often, with breeks down and in public!

PS: That said, and I do mean it, sending me to watch 'oikball' in 'Bongo-Bongo Land' would be a serious punishment and I would promise never, ever, to 'do it' again!

You are looking at 6-12 months before budget reductions and personnel movements make things like this less and less likely.

Though it is Scotland, as such they may seek to maintain the priority in Labour special cases.

See, that's what happens when the you let a tory government in. They start doing doing stupid stuff like sending scottish yobs on holiday. Are they going to watch the England matches?

Bring back labour - sensible policies for a new Britain

E

EScotia

CardinalSin said:
See, that's what happens when the you let a tory government in. They start doing doing stupid stuff like sending scottish yobs on holiday. Are they going to watch the England matches?

Bring back labour - sensible policies for a new Britain
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Boy that made me laugh, absolutely fcuk all sensible about any of labours discredited policies

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hairyhaw OTC and ACF 5
E Army Reserve 5
Soldier_Why AGC, RAPTC and SASC 18