Glasgow. what will i get a yes or no

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by pablo0032, Feb 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am serving in Germany i have a german wife and kids been here 9 years now and really like it. My problem in My unit in moving to tidworth in the uk. i have applyed to transfer to the new unit moving in, as has alot of people.
    i had interview with the CO and he is supporthing my applcation, because i have a step daughter and the real farther would start leagal proceedings if i went back to the uk. I was wondering what chance i have that Glasgow will except my trancfer. Most troop that applied did not get supported by the CO.
    Do you think with the CO support on my applcation that Glasgow will say yes.
  2. Are you AGC (SPS)?
  3. No i am Inf
  4. Please tell me that Snail just Waagghhed him..............
  5. MS Sldrs Cbt in Glasgow will support your application as long as both losing and gaining CO are content. There's obviously a point however where if the numbers are siginificant, not everyone wishing to stay will be allowed to. There's other factors such as Unit Strengths, Operational tour looming perhaps. If you're unable to speak to the RCMO, call your DCMO in Glasgow. He'll be able to advise.
  6. I get what you are saying, there is a lot who want to stay, but the CO is supporting them or not supported them. He supported me saying he would like a replacement I hope to know soon so i can settle down again and get on with my career.
  7. cancelled