Glasgow to start wearing sandals ,socks & beard

It's a bit early but...this thread isn't going as planned.

Wonderful news. I'm sure China, India and the USA will be hot on the heals of Glasgow, not wishing to be left behind!
The world is saved - somebody ring Greta!
It could be good news, if we encourage them to go beyond carbon neutral to carbon negative where they are really sucking the stuff out of the air maybe England then wouldn't have to bother joining in.

I'm in Gogland, there is no gas central heating in my village

We're still on oil tanks for that kind of thing, thing can prise my Greta triggering indoor heating from my cold dead hands
If they take it away from you during the Winter months then you will be cold and dead in no time at all.

endure

GCM
Haha. I’d forgotten those. MOD could have had a bit of fun with that.

”XYZ Town, a Nuclear-Free Zone”.

MOD: “Not after our latest unit moves it isn’t”.
David Bookbinder declared Derby to be a nuclear free zone. Somebody forgot to tell him about the jet engines and nuclear reactors...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Most Glaswegians are already wearing socks and have beards.

So just the sandals to go

The last couple of weeks we have had temperatures down to -8C and a few inches of snow. I have an oil-filled electric heater in my room and it gets its electricity from a fkn huge generator the size of an iso container which runs 24/7. Fk Greta and fk global warming. At the temperatures we are working in the plastic explosive we use is like a brick and it flakes when you try to mold it. Right now global warming is very low on my agenda.

In recent years I have worked in the south Pacific - Solomon Islands and Funafuti - The sea levels in those places are the same as they were during WW2 and you can see by looking at the shore installations built by the Septics during WW2 that the sea level hasn't changed since then.

My electric heater is on now and itis staying on. If global warming is real, its prolly caused by all the hot air generated by Greta and her mates.

Efficient heating maybe but what about the drunks littering the streets, the massive drug problems, murder rate, oh and the fact that it's illegal to eat salad?

Efficient heating maybe but what about the drunks littering the streets, the massive drug problems, murder rate, oh and the fact that it's illegal to eat salad?
Have you any idea of the carbon cost of importing salad to a City like Glasgow?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads