Glasgow gang levels match London

#2
Makes you proud to be a jock..phasers set to malkie, you just cant beat tradition.
 
#4
I always thought Glasgow was a hole, this isn't new news surely?
 
#5
chocolate_frog said:
I always thought Glasgow was a hole, this isn't new news surely?
Highlighted by the Tories to shame our gubmint no doubt, not that it will work, chavs in suits the lot of them.
 
#6
scotlass said:
Makes you proud to be a jock..phasers set to malkie, you just cant beat tradition.
I particularly like the statistic that by 2010, half of all families will be single parents. I like to think I did my bit for that statistic with all those skanks in The ABC toilets when I was at uni.
 
#7
Allot of money has been put into regeneration, but into only a handful of places.

Lets just say, religion plays its part in Glasgow politics.
 
#8
GT2001 said:
Allot of money has been put into regeneration, but into only a handful of places.

Lets just say, religion plays its part in Glasgow politics.
:D yup, that and living within a mile radius of George Square helps.
 
#9
GT2001 said:
Allot of money has been put into regeneration, but into only a handful of places.

Lets just say, religion plays its part in Glasgow politics.
"If yer Da's no' a Tim, then yer no' gettin' in" - The unofficial motto of Glasgow City Council.

See they weegies? Pure mentull, bu'.
 

Sixty

ADC
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#10
A plan! How about erecting an Israeli style wall around it and let all the Weegies kill each other / die of heart disease / lung cancer?

The benefits would be two-fold: No more of that appalling, nasal whine of an accent AND the rest of Scotland gets rid of the enormous drag factor the Glaswegians create on our national statistics.

Either that or start issuing figures in WI (Weegies included) or NBUVC (No bigoted unhealthy violent clowns) format.

By the way an' that.
 
#11
Sixty said:
A plan! How about erecting an Israeli style wall around it and let all the Weegies kill each other / die of heart disease / lung cancer?

The benefits would be two-fold: No more of that appalling, nasal whine of an accent AND the rest of Scotland gets rid of the enormous drag factor the Glaswegians create on our national statistics.

Either that or start issuing figures in WI (Weegies included) or NBUVC (No bigoted unhealthy violent clowns) format.

By the way an' that.
there's too much of that city I like. How about ethnic cleansing?




actually, how about just cleansing. I was sh*gging a wegie until she told me she only showered every other day.
 
#12
Given that Glasgow has equalled the number of gangs in London with only one-seventh of the population, I think it's a shining example of fiscal policy working - more machete for the buck, and all that.

What I want to know is, why should my taxes continue to fund what is obviously a more profligate gang culture in England? :twisted:
 
#14
chocolate_frog said:
I always thought Glasgow was a hole, this isn't new news surely?
Fair one. Certainly not news to anyone up here...especially members of Strathclyde's Finest. :roll:
 
#15
Mangonel said:
Given that Glasgow has equalled the number of gangs in London with only one-seventh of the population, I think it's a shining example of fiscal policy working - more machete for the buck, and all that.

What I want to know is, why should my taxes continue to fund what is obviously a more profligate gang culture in England? :twisted:
Bloody soft Shandy-Drinkers just are'nt trying hard enough! :twisted:
 
#16
Fellas we are missing out on some natural selection and entertainment here!

We could set up a Glasgow v London gang league, a bit like fight club played formatted just like the premier league with home and away fixtures, wipe out the opposite gang for 3 points etc

The league winners get a 3 month stay in Helmland or similar, Arrse could even supply the referees.... with minimis!
 
#17
Sixty said:
A plan! How about erecting an Israeli style wall around it and let all the Weegies kill each other / die of heart disease / lung cancer?

The benefits would be two-fold: No more of that appalling, nasal whine of an accent AND the rest of Scotland gets rid of the enormous drag factor the Glaswegians create on our national statistics.

Either that or start issuing figures in WI (Weegies included) or NBUVC (No bigoted unhealthy violent clowns) format.

By the way an' that.
"Cough"Escape From New York!"Cough" :twisted:
 
#18
Barrack Room Lawyer said:
Fellas we are missing out on some natural selection and entertainment here!

We could set up a Glasgow v London gang league, a bit like fight club played formatted just like the premier league with home and away fixtures, wipe out the opposite gang for 3 points etc

The league winners get a 3 month stay in Helmland or similar, Arrse could even supply the referees.... with minimis!
Finally, a sporting event Scotland actually has a chance of winning! :w00t: :twisted:
 
#19
Excuse me for not trembling in my socks in the light of all this Hibernian criminal energy. The question I ask is, if the porridge munchers have as many gangs and criminals as London, what are they all doing?

The figures are simple enough, I'm sure someone in the unit could explain them to the Jocks amongst us.

All Crimes recorded for the years 2006 and 2007

Red Kens Republic of Metropolistan 2006, 876298 crimes recorded. 2007, 933082 crimes recorded. Source the Met

The Damp and flakey Republic of Glasweegistan 2006, 22064, 2007, 21398 crimes recorded. Source Glasgie police website.

So it would appear that the Jock hoodies are doing the same as Jock squaddies do in units, fu'ck all mostly!

If the London Gangstarrs wer to move to Glasgow the average Glaswegian would be a victim of crime every seven months.

The kilts main drawback is that if you talk out of your ar'se you can be clearly heard!
 

Similar threads

Top