Glasgow gang levels match London

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by arby, Feb 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Makes you proud to be a jock..phasers set to malkie, you just cant beat tradition.

2. Steady the buffs......

By the way.

3. I always thought Glasgow was a hole, this isn't new news surely?

4. Highlighted by the Tories to shame our gubmint no doubt, not that it will work, chavs in suits the lot of them.

5. I particularly like the statistic that by 2010, half of all families will be single parents. I like to think I did my bit for that statistic with all those skanks in The ABC toilets when I was at uni.

6. Allot of money has been put into regeneration, but into only a handful of places.

Lets just say, religion plays its part in Glasgow politics.

7. :D yup, that and living within a mile radius of George Square helps.

8. "If yer Da's no' a Tim, then yer no' gettin' in" - The unofficial motto of Glasgow City Council.

See they weegies? Pure mentull, bu'.

9. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

A plan! How about erecting an Israeli style wall around it and let all the Weegies kill each other / die of heart disease / lung cancer?

The benefits would be two-fold: No more of that appalling, nasal whine of an accent AND the rest of Scotland gets rid of the enormous drag factor the Glaswegians create on our national statistics.

Either that or start issuing figures in WI (Weegies included) or NBUVC (No bigoted unhealthy violent clowns) format.

By the way an' that.

10. there's too much of that city I like. How about ethnic cleansing?

actually, how about just cleansing. I was sh*gging a wegie until she told me she only showered every other day.

11. Given that Glasgow has equalled the number of gangs in London with only one-seventh of the population, I think it's a shining example of fiscal policy working - more machete for the buck, and all that.

What I want to know is, why should my taxes continue to fund what is obviously a more profligate gang culture in England? :twisted:

12. Seconded. :evil:

"Ho, fanny-ba's - yer gettin' chibed, ya Bas!"

13. Fair one. Certainly not news to anyone up here...especially members of Strathclyde's Finest. :roll:

14. Bloody soft Shandy-Drinkers just are'nt trying hard enough! :twisted: