Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 29th/30th April

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Right it falls to me, or to be totally honest having sucummbed to incessent nagging ^_~ :p and the desire for a moments peace, to announce the poll and calls for the 2011 Weegie Crawl.

It seems only fair that due to the success of past crawls in our fair chocolate box capital that it is the turn of that "Dear Green Place", the "Second City of the Empire" Glasgow!! or Glasvegas as we Weegies call it.

Now decisions have to be made quickly this time for, yes it is true dear reader, that your beloved Rampant is leaving Glasgow at the end of April and heading for the wilds of East Anglia or Lowestoft as it is also known. So if the crowds can stop their cheering for five minutes, and if the Scottish contingent want to get their last chance to gie me a skelp round the lug or ping me for a pint here's your opportunity.

Now I've got room to house a few of you, with a spare double bed and plenty of floorspace in my apartment, so get your bids in quickly if you want a place to crash for free.

I would especially like to see all those who couldn't make it last time, and of course those who did, 'cos quite frankly you're a cracking bunch of people and "ae guid fir a laff." And a good turn out from our resident Weegies and West Coasters wouldn't go amiss either.

Dates proposed (all Friday/Saturday):

1st/2nd April
8th/9th April
15th/16th April
22nd/23rd April
29th/30th April

Start your bidding please.

Very dependent on a windfall that's supposed to be coming my way, 29/30th fits best for me.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Now that is what I call a hint!
Nobody has ever accussed me of subtlety, and quite frankly I ain't looking forwards to humping ma gear down south with a hangover, I start on the 3rd of May!

22/23rd is Easter weekend, I've no chance of getting away then.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
22/23rd is Easter weekend, I've no chance of getting away then.
It's also St Georges Day on the 23rd, so that kinda counts me out for that weekend plus 2 weeks before the extravaganza that is the AvN match :)

I will have to discuss with Mrs Mac if I'm allowed out to play, and let her tell me what weekend is best for me

B

Boozy

I'll be flying into Scotland on the 15th for the weekend and am free at the moment all Friday night and Saturday so I'm a possible if you pick that weekend! If you don't mind me appearing randomly that is. Would still have to bus it up the m8 but it's not that far really.

P

PrinceAlbert

Can't do the 1st weekend, old mans birthday. Can't do the last weekend, I have a wedding to get drunk at.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hairyhaw OTC and ACF 5
E Army Reserve 5
Soldier_Why AGC, RAPTC and SASC 18