Glamour Models now (ten years later)

Have you got a pic of your tits from 30 years ago instead ?
At this rate, you'll be asking for a picture of them 5 minutes ago

In the spirit of the thread (OK, not really...).
After 12 years, a few more wrinkles & a bit worn round the edges but still nice to get into...

View attachment 335377
Looking at the kip of them,, the state of the outside of your shop makes a bit more sense.
Scruffy cuñt

What shop?:razz:

They'd only been off my feet an hour from a bimble up the Coast to Coast path

So you don't have a shop in Whitehaven with some Dodgy online reviews?

So you don't have a shop in Whitehaven with some Dodgy online reviews?
Nope.

I don't own a shop in Whitehaven where two cretins from Arrse posted some shite on Yell because they were incapable of keeping their whining & petty-minded vindictiveness to the pages of Arrse.

I've been happily living a life of leisure for several months now, with four weeks in the US, a few days dahn sarf, four days in Thirlmere & the odd day huntin' & fishin'.

Life right now is good & I shall continue wearing out my Altberg's. :-D

So you sold the shop? So you have more free time and still your boots are gopping?

So you sold the shop? So you have more free time and still your boots are gopping?
My boots are used for more than a bimble up the grassy knoll.
They've been up mountains in Colorado, across the plains of Wisconsin & trodden in real, honest to goodness, bear & mountain lion shit. :mrgreen:

trodden in real, honest to goodness, bear & mountain lion shit. :mrgreen:

See if you lost weight, you could see your feet without a mirror on a stick and avoid stepping in shīt.

49er

On ROPS
On ROPs
My boots are used for more than a bimble up the grassy knoll.
They've been up mountains in Colorado, across the plains of Wisconsin & trodden in real, honest to goodness, bear & mountain lion shit. :mrgreen:
Respect, Oh treader of Ursine excrement. Spent a bit of time plodding on sheep shit last week, some of them can turn quite nasty you know.

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
eye_spy Int Corps 12
dance_with_the_devil Gunners 7
plant_life The NAAFI Bar 64