Glamour Models now (ten years later)

The first time I saw one of these contraptions was as a nineteen year old visiting the "infirmerie" (med centre) in the Legion Camp at Arta in Djibouti in 1982-3. It was lying in a metal tray and a bit sticky. Being curious I picked it up to have a closer look. The "Caporal-Chef infirmier" (medic) then looked around and said.,"I've just been using that on the "cons des pouffiasses" The "pouffe" was the BMC or the on camp "Bordel Militaire Controle" and a poufiasse is one of its denizens. A "con" is the same as a similar English word with a "t" on the end (although when used perjoratively - it is colloquially more akin to the English "(stupid) dick" in meaning. It is "conasse" in the feminine and a "conasse de poufiasse" is one that might give you the "chaude pisse", the symptoms of which is what one of these instruments is supposed to help the medic in spotting.

Ah the things you learn as a young man in the Legion. :)

@Grey_Mafia65 posts on topless women thread. Am impressed. Thank you
I'm just curious to see if they've grown old gracefully.*

I remember watching a programme, probably about 20 years ago, where Linda Lusardi was made up to look as if she were 60 years old and she spent the day going out and about in public. She was absolutely horrified that no-one looked twice at her, which struck me as blatant vanity.

I'm interested to see how these past pin ups, who gained such attention purely because of their looks, coped with getting older and not noticed as much; quite nice to see most of them have just taken it in their stride.

*Not because I'm seeing if I've worn better or worse, oh no...

I remember watching a programme, probably about 20 years ago, where Linda Lusardi was made up to look as if she were 60 years old and she spent the day going out and about in public. She was absolutely horrified that no-one looked twice at her, which struck me as blatant vanity.

I'm interested to see how these past pin ups, who gained such attention purely because of their looks, coped with getting older and not noticed as much; quite nice to see most of them have just taken it in their stride.

Well, Linda must be 60 now. She was 29 years old for about 5 years. Kathy Lloyd was 29 for about 3 years.

The first time I saw one of these contraptions was as a nineteen year old visiting the "infirmerie" (med centre) in the Legion Camp at Arta in Djibouti in 1982-3. It was lying in a metal tray and a bit sticky. Being curious I picked it up to have a closer look. The "Caporal-Chef infirmier" (medic) then looked around and said.,"I've just been using that on the "cons des pouffiasses" The "pouffe" was the BMC or the on camp "Bordel Militaire Controle" and a poufiasse is one of its denizens. A "con" is the same as a similar English word with a "t" on the end (although when used perjoratively - it is colloquially more akin to the English "(stupid) dick" in meaning. It is "conasse" in the feminine and a "conasse de poufiasse" is one that might give you the "chaude pisse", the symptoms of which is what one of these instruments is supposed to help the medic in spotting.

Ah the things you learn as a young man in the Legion. :)
That when I found out Wifey the first was up to no good , I found a receipt for one of these ........Still not quite certain what she was doing with it ..

Not only blatantly wrong but ungallant too. If she’s a cabbie, I’d not mind getting in the back.
Donna had a big big problem with booze and a few mental health issued which probably affected her ageing but she has been dry now for about 5 years (I think) so respect to the woman.

To be clear, will you be posting your own tits for comparative purposes? I'd be interested, for purely academic purposes of course.

To be clear, will you be posting your own tits for comparative purposes? I'd be interested, for purely academic purposes of course.
As I don't have any pics of my tits 20 years ago, that would hardly be fair, would it?

Donna had a big big problem with booze and a few mental health issued which probably affected her ageing but she has been dry now for about 5 years (I think) so respect to the woman.
To paraphrase Tommy Cooper, if she was my cab driver and when I paid the fare I put something in her chest pocket and tell her to have a drink on me, she'd be OK?

For those that want don't know, Tommy Cooper would put a teabag in the cabbies pocket

To paraphrase Tommy Cooper, if she was my cab driver and when I paid the fare I put something in her chest pocket and tell her to have a drink on me, she'd be OK?

For those that want don't know, Tommy Cooper would put a teabag in the cabbies pocket
Does this mean that you would teabag her?

That when I found out Wifey the first was up to no good , I found a receipt for one of these ........Still not quite certain what she was doing with it ..
It's not really something to speculate on ;)