Glamour does G2

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by eye_spy, Oct 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Whilst perusing the Lady thread in the NAAFI Bar (Vital research you understand), I happened across this little honey. I don't for one minute believe she is a serving or former member of the Corps. But I am mightly impressed with the authenticity of the uniform, lanyard on the correct shoulder etc etc. Maybe she is close to someone in the Corps?

Anyone know?

2. Who cares? Lovely gusset shot. I'm in love!
  3. Why are her shoes so big ? She'd never be able to drill in them.
  4. Drill? In the Int Corps? Must be one of those ex-Signals lings she'll be after then.
  5. agreed. she looks like she's dressing up in mum's outfit.

so we're looking for an ex-lance jack in her 40s, who couldn't wear her lanyard correctly. :D
  6. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I know her! C/sgt Barry ' small dick' O'houlihan. Used to be 3rd Bn The Queens own Pansies ( Royal Horticultural Regiment) before he decided to transfer. I recall him saying that he wanted to be with some 'real pansies'!
    He always did have an eclectic collection of shoes and knickers.
  7. She cant be in the Int corp. She has ironed her jacket and shirt.........................
  8. My missus fits that description!
  9. Why is she not wearing the regulation Knickers Khaki Drill for the use of

Oh Hell, I don't care shes Whisky Alfa Sierra anyway !
  10. OK own up you barstewards, who's been into my 'private auditions' folder. I promised the young lady that this series would never be made available to the likes of you lot. Now if those responsible would just delete the images from their home and work computers I'll let the matter end there.
  11. Sheesh! And I thought I looked a bag o'shite in my 2s! Ahem...
  12. She's wearing far too much underwear to be Corps1
  13. Agreed ;)