Gladstone Brook

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BiscuitsAB, Feb 2, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

On the top left corner of the home page I'm getting an advert for this bag of dross. It states that if your in the Army and either you or your partner has taken out payment protection insurance then you have been mis-sold and your entitled to £1000s in compensation!

What a bag of shite. A complete and utter crock of crap!

If you have PPI on a loan don't dive into the deep end with one of these parasite companies, there are plenty of valid reasons why you might want it or need it.

If you decide that you really don't need it and that you didn't need it at the time because the little girl in the bank forced you to have it!!!!!! then get on money saving expert.com and use the template letters there to do the job yourself and save a ballpark 25% of any refund you might get from going to a bunch of faeces eating dung beatles like Gladstone Brook.

Rant over going for a brew. (mutter, mutter ***** the lot of them)

2. Good point Biscuits. This is just one example of an organisation making a killing by selling a free product!

3. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Damm right mate.

I know a bloke who does this for a living and he's a nice enough bloke. However even he will admit its money for old rope and he gets cheques in the post every day last monday he got 4 cheques in for over £10K and his share 25%.

If you really feel you were bullied into buying PPI by the spotty youth in the bank then as I said before get on moneysaving expert and use their free template letters and do it yourself.

4. And just to rub it in,their ad is now on this page!

5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Ironic really :)

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

On the upside I filed a complaint with their regulator last night and have had a response this morning saying its been investigated, which is nice.