Gladiator, Ready.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bobath, Apr 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the previous contenders (an RE Cpl PTI) is now an instructor at my local leisure centre. In fact Mrs B had him for "Body Combat" (no, seriously that's the name of the lesson) this morning...

2. There's also an ex Green Jacket they'll be using GS Shovels instead of pugil sticks, loser gets bummed and beheaded.

Would'nt the serving RM, just surrender immediatley and co-operate fully with his captors ...

3. I’ll watch it just to see Inferno and Ice.

4. They'll never replace 'Wolf'.I hope he's still retained his 'Slovakian hit man' look when it comes to hair & dress sense.

5. Another good reason for not paying my TV License.

6. They will never replace JET. Many a ham-shank was had just think about her.

7. And me :D

Best one just after I got a kiss off of her :wink:

8. i may have to crack one out over jet tonight for nostalgia's sake if wnaking stumps your growth i could probably sue her for the distress being 5'7 has caused me. But im sure we could come to an out of court settlement if she wanted

9. You jammy barsteward.

10. Too right mate, she was hotter than a hot thing in hotsville, jeez, Im in need of relief after googling her ;-p :D

Trap two here I come.. :oops: :oops:

11. I had to run to the bog before it came out of its own volition though :D

12. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I heard you had a ND! :twisted:

13. Anyone know how I can watch it if I have Virgin? (which doesn't have Sky One.)