• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Giving your vote away at the general election

And what has the UK election to do with the people in Afghanistan,Bangladesh and Ghana,apart from the fact that if Labour are re-elected,millions of immigrants from EACH of these countries are likely to be in Britain by the time of the suceeding election(assuming there is one).

What a complete load of toss.

NO evidence of who is trying to run this, or to what end.

Not even the most "right-on" of my friends would fall for this crap.

ex_colonial said:
brokerboy said:
This really does make you want to weep, absolute fvcking clowns , the whole bunch of the hand wringing cvnts.

http://www.giveyourvote.org/more.html
Isn't this totally ILLEGALl :x :x
Who gives a shite? It's a really good idea. After all, if you're a UK citizen, your vote won't make the slightest bit of difference one way or the other. Or can you name a country in the last 50 years in which the population, at the end of the respective gobment legislation period, actually came out and said things like: "Wow, fantastic! We pay less tax, have lower prices, full employment, high wages, better public services, better housing etc, etc".

This "democratic process" of voting is just taking the piss in a particularly cynical way.

MsG

Bugsy said:
ex_colonial said:
brokerboy said:
This really does make you want to weep, absolute fvcking clowns , the whole bunch of the hand wringing cvnts.

http://www.giveyourvote.org/more.html
Isn't this totally ILLEGALl :x :x
Who gives a shite? It's a really good idea. After all, if you're a UK citizen, your vote won't make the slightest bit of difference one way or the other. Or can you name a country in the last 50 years in which the population, at the end of the respective gobment legislation period, actually came out and said things like: "Wow, fantastic! We pay less tax, have lower prices, full employment, high wages, better public services, better housing etc, etc".

This "democratic process" of voting is just taking the piss in a particularly cynical way.

MsG
AS Ken Livingstone said"If elections changed anything,they would be abolished".

There is a facebook page as well (obviously :x )

chavbook

Most posters seem to disagree quite robustly. I liked this retort:

Facebook User07:35"Over my dead body, the UK is turning into a foreign land already never mind giving our votes to them before they've even got here!"

Le_addeur_noir said:
AS Ken Livingstone said"If elections changed anything,they would be abolished".

An election put that twat out of a job. Problem was it just replaced him with another one.

As for the giving your vote away sh1te, I've never seen so much handwringing liberal toss in all my life. People like that will drag us all down to third world levels quicker than radical islam if we let them.

I wouldn't give my proudly won vote away but on the other hand I am quite prepared to sell my mandate to rule to the highest bidder.

So, one vote in the Northavon constuency...what am I bid? A barley sugar? Two? Three. Thank you Professor Webb. Any advance...

You can almost guarantee that the people behind this are the type to constantly have a go at the west for interfering in the affairs of other sovereign states. Like most things, it seems that that only applies in one direction.

Your vote is your democratic right to use or not as you see fit. If you decide not to vote, you have no right to sell, give away or allow anyone else to use that vote. So this scheme must be some sort of fraud or corruption. Although that has very much how things tend to work in Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Ghana, we shouldn't allow them to import that sort of politics to the UK. We have enough trouble keeping our politicians in order as it is.

Why doesn't everyone sign up....... and when someone from Afghanistan tells you how to vote ignore them.

The other way of looking at it is that after the election, the next government can do what they want in Afghanistan, Bangladesh or Ghana, as it could be said that they have some sort of mandate. Won't stop the whinging though.

Absolutly f*cking typical of the looney left.

There's people who've died and gone to prison for the right to vote in this country, many more in the present day around the world who would to.

These c*nts have usually spent their entire lives in education and not usually had to strive for anything. And because of this they hate themselves.

They will always take the side of another country over ours out of guilt, which is really their own self-loathing.

And because a disproportionate ammount of them end up in politics and the media we all have to suffer their guilt.

Sorry for the rant but I f*cking hate them, I prefer the Taliban to them, at least they are willing to fight and die for what they beleive in, rather than take the path of least resistance or whatever will make them feel better about themselves.

You are all very naughty - the page seems to have disappeared. :twisted:

Edited - oh no it has not. You have to log in! I too am now outraged and I have just flogged mine to a p1ssed up Serbian nationalist. He has some rather outlandish views and ............................... :D

Latest Threads