GIVING POWER BACK TO THE MONARCHY ?

#1
It will never happen no matter how low those f*ckwits in Westminster sink, but we Arrsers can dream. So if Her Majesty were to get the driving seat and was able to dole out ministerial responsibility to the Royal Family, who do you think will get the portfolios ?

I think Princess Anne would be OK on Country Stuff so DEFRA is her bit whilst her daughter gets Min for Sport (and will help no end with one of my [ahem !] current fantasies).

Charles of course would be into local planning and building etc, however, I think Foreign Secretary would be a mistake for Phil the Greek (though it would be interesting to watch).

If it's been done before, sorry, couldn't be arrsed checking.

Over to you arrsers.
 
#5
The_Honest_Man said:
Feck off, They are milking us as much as the MP's for fecks sake.
Up yours cunty bollocks, that's Royalty you're talking about. It's the Queen's country, let her run it. In comparison to the present shower, she could hardly do worse.
 
#6
Mr_Deputy said:
How about some people who actually give a sh1t?

Probably be better off getting Ms Lumley and the Gurkhas to run it for a while!
No problem with that idea either. There's a sign in a restaurant in my town. It reads, "Gurkhas 50% off Joanna Lumley- Free anytime!"
 
#7
Themanwho said:
The_Honest_Man said:
Feck off, They are milking us as much as the MP's for fecks sake.
Up yours cunty bollocks, that's Royalty you're talking about. It's the Queen's country, let her run it. In comparison to the present shower, she could hardly do worse.
I have to agree with you there...


:roll: :roll: :roll:

Rodney2q
 
#8
H.M. has seen off more than her fair share of Prime Ministers... and run the Commonwealth. She's our Boss and is pretty savvy when dealing with cnuts like Blair.... if she needs a sidekick, bring back Maggie.

H.M. could run this place nae worries. Mind you, lose Fergie's kids, the Glocesters and the Kents.
 
#9
Negligent-Discharge said:
H.M. has seen off more than her fair share of Prime Ministers... and run the Commonwealth. She's our Boss and is pretty savvy when dealing with cnuts like Blair.... if she needs a sidekick, bring back Maggie.

H.M. could run this place nae worries. Mind you, lose Fergie's kids, the Glocesters and the Kents.
Sadly, Magaret Thatcher is in frail health but her daughter is quite savvy - but not a Royal. Her son, by contrast, is total t*t and should not be entertained in any shape or form.
 
#13
Windsors, running the country, you must be joking, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha they are not even British just sponging wasters with almost no grasp of reality and no real right to anything they have, you can shoot the feckin lot of em for me. Don't have to look back far in history to see what robbing , thieving murdering bastids the so called monarchy are.

Our elected representatives might be a bunch of cnuts but at least they are elected and whomever said a country gets the government it deserves was probably right.

Its a case of the only people who would want to be elected are just the ones you wouldn't want doing it.

Lets face it if any of them were any good, they would not be swindling on expenses to top up the salary, they would be out in the real world earning a decent salary anyway!

Fcuk the lot of them sponging cnuts!!

Disengage rant mode
 
#15
snaproll said:
Windsors, running the country, you must be joking, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha they are not even British just sponging wasters with almost no grasp of reality and no real right to anything they have, you can shoot the feckin lot of em for me. Don't have to look back far in history to see what robbing , thieving murdering bastids the so called monarchy are.

Our elected representatives might be a bunch of cnuts but at least they are elected and whomever said a country gets the government it deserves was probably right.

Its a case of the only people who would want to be elected are just the ones you wouldn't want doing it.

Lets face it if any of them were any good, they would not be swindling on expenses to top up the salary, they would be out in the real world earning a decent salary anyway!

Fcuk the lot of them sponging cnuts!!

Disengage rant mode
That, my gramatically challenged friend, is why we had the unelected House of Lords which worked so well for so long. The monarchy is part and parcel of that system (indeed, it is the core) and therefore is worth every penny.

I also believe it is a while since the royal family killed anyone (other than our enemies, in time of war).
 
#16
snaproll said:
Windsors, running the country, you must be joking, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha they are not even British just sponging wasters with almost no grasp of reality and no real right to anything they have, you can shoot the feckin lot of em for me. Don't have to look back far in history to see what robbing , thieving murdering bastids the so called monarchy are.

Our elected representatives might be a bunch of cnuts but at least they are elected and whomever said a country gets the government it deserves was probably right.

Its a case of the only people who would want to be elected are just the ones you wouldn't want doing it.

Lets face it if any of them were any good, they would not be swindling on expenses to top up the salary, they would be out in the real world earning a decent salary anyway!

Fcuk the lot of them sponging cnuts!!

Disengage rant mode
I really hope you are not a member of Her Majestys Armed forces? With an attitude like that....oath of allegiance and all that.
Nearly forgot to say ..cnut.
 
#17
ordinaryforces said:
snaproll said:
Windsors, running the country, you must be joking, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha they are not even British just sponging wasters with almost no grasp of reality and no real right to anything they have, you can shoot the feckin lot of em for me. Don't have to look back far in history to see what robbing , thieving murdering bastids the so called monarchy are.

Our elected representatives might be a bunch of cnuts but at least they are elected and whomever said a country gets the government it deserves was probably right.

Its a case of the only people who would want to be elected are just the ones you wouldn't want doing it.

Lets face it if any of them were any good, they would not be swindling on expenses to top up the salary, they would be out in the real world earning a decent salary anyway!

Fcuk the lot of them sponging cnuts!!

Disengage rant mode
I really hope you are not a member of Her Majestys Armed forces? With an attitude like that....oath of allegiance and all that.
Nearly forgot to say ..cnut.
Nope, not any more, but you are right I am a cnut !!
 
#18
snaproll said:
ordinaryforces said:
snaproll said:
Windsors, running the country, you must be joking, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha they are not even British just sponging wasters with almost no grasp of reality and no real right to anything they have, you can shoot the feckin lot of em for me. Don't have to look back far in history to see what robbing , thieving murdering bastids the so called monarchy are.

Our elected representatives might be a bunch of cnuts but at least they are elected and whomever said a country gets the government it deserves was probably right.

Its a case of the only people who would want to be elected are just the ones you wouldn't want doing it.

Lets face it if any of them were any good, they would not be swindling on expenses to top up the salary, they would be out in the real world earning a decent salary anyway!

Fcuk the lot of them sponging cnuts!!

Disengage rant mode
I really hope you are not a member of Her Majestys Armed forces? With an attitude like that....oath of allegiance and all that.
Nearly forgot to say ..cnut.
Nope, not any more, but you are right I am a cnut !!
I say old boy..... You sound like one of those god awful, placard waving, soap dodging Hippies l've heard about.
 
#19
Negligent-Discharge said:
H.M. has seen off more than her fair share of Prime Ministers... and run the Commonwealth. She's our Boss and is pretty savvy when dealing with cnuts like Blair.... if she needs a sidekick, bring back Maggie.

H.M. could run this place nae worries. Mind you, lose Fergie's kids, the Glocesters and the Kents.
the Gloucesters and the Kents actually do a lot for the armed forces.........
 

Latest Threads