Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Scabbers, May 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It will never happen no matter how low those f*ckwits in Westminster sink, but we Arrsers can dream. So if Her Majesty were to get the driving seat and was able to dole out ministerial responsibility to the Royal Family, who do you think will get the portfolios ?

I think Princess Anne would be OK on Country Stuff so DEFRA is her bit whilst her daughter gets Min for Sport (and will help no end with one of my [ahem !] current fantasies).

Charles of course would be into local planning and building etc, however, I think Foreign Secretary would be a mistake for Phil the Greek (though it would be interesting to watch).

If it's been done before, sorry, couldn't be arrsed checking.

Over to you arrsers.
  2. Feck off, They are milking us as much as the MP's for fecks sake.
  3. The 13th Earl of Wimbim As the Secretary of State for Girls Schools?

With his reputation?
  4. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Harry for Armed Forces Minister
  5. Up yours cunty bollocks, that's Royalty you're talking about. It's the Queen's country, let her run it. In comparison to the present shower, she could hardly do worse.
  6. No problem with that idea either. There's a sign in a restaurant in my town. It reads, "Gurkhas 50% off Joanna Lumley- Free anytime!"
  7. I have to agree with you there...

:roll: :roll: :roll:

8. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

H.M. has seen off more than her fair share of Prime Ministers... and run the Commonwealth. She's our Boss and is pretty savvy when dealing with cnuts like Blair.... if she needs a sidekick, bring back Maggie.

H.M. could run this place nae worries. Mind you, lose Fergie's kids, the Glocesters and the Kents.
  9. Sadly, Magaret Thatcher is in frail health but her daughter is quite savvy - but not a Royal. Her son, by contrast, is total t*t and should not be entertained in any shape or form.
  10. B-b-but your avatar is the St. Andrews satire?!?

As for you, I suggest you learn all about George III and the Civil List.
  11. Cromwell would be rolling in his grave...if he were in one piece.
  12. Impossible!
    He is of the ginger persuasion so that automatically rules him out.
  13. Windsors, running the country, you must be joking, Saxe-Coburg-Gotha they are not even British just sponging wasters with almost no grasp of reality and no real right to anything they have, you can shoot the feckin lot of em for me. Don't have to look back far in history to see what robbing , thieving murdering bastids the so called monarchy are.

Our elected representatives might be a bunch of cnuts but at least they are elected and whomever said a country gets the government it deserves was probably right.

Its a case of the only people who would want to be elected are just the ones you wouldn't want doing it.

Lets face it if any of them were any good, they would not be swindling on expenses to top up the salary, they would be out in the real world earning a decent salary anyway!

Fcuk the lot of them sponging cnuts!!

Disengage rant mode
  14. Prince Phillip for foreign affairs ;D
  15. That, my gramatically challenged friend, is why we had the unelected House of Lords which worked so well for so long. The monarchy is part and parcel of that system (indeed, it is the core) and therefore is worth every penny.

I also believe it is a while since the royal family killed anyone (other than our enemies, in time of war).