Giving children stupid names !, guess the name of the next one

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
What about ex-wendyballers Gary and Phil Neville's dad - Neville?
Often find that names like that have family significance even if the original reason is no longer known. It’s eccentric rather than stupid.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
In Malaya we had a very friendly dog called 'koff.

DaManBugs

On ROPS
On ROPs
That was the Christian name of the prosecutor in the Ruth Ellis trial, his full name was Christmas Humphries, now that is a strange first name.

I only know that because I watched a programme about it last night.
Is this him? Christmas Humphreys - Wikipedia

As coincidence would have it, I met him on about four occasions when came to the UK to join the British Army in 1965. I'd been intrigued by Buddhism for a number of years and he offered to clear up any uncertainties for me. Along with his sidekick Michael Thornton, he did just that. I didn't actually know that he was a brief because he never mentioned it. As far as I was concerned, he was the head of the London Buddhist Society and an all over very impressive person.

MsG

I once had a waiter called Devias (not my spulleng, btw).

Some are real, some are cock ups from Home Affairs.

morgan.jpg

ID+8.jpg

Funny-Unfortunate-Names-37.jpg

very%2Bimportant%2Bperson%2Bname.jpg

dont-worry-423x299.jpg

images

images

As coincidence would have it, I met him on about four occasions when came to the UK to join the British Army in 1965. I'd been intrigued by Buddhism for a number of years and he offered to clear up any uncertainties for me. Along with his sidekick Michael Thornton, he did just that. I didn't actually know that he was a brief because he never mentioned it. As far as I was concerned, he was the head of the London Buddhist Society and an all over very impressive person.

MsG

Only about four times?

Wasn't misspelled but I had a Saffa woman working in my place as a temp, I was booking her in and aske her name "Raybihn Lubbe" can you spell your first name
" R O B Y N" I must have been saying it wrong for years, I also asked and she wasn't related to Edrich Lubbe, the Springboks Centre against the Lions in 97.

Wasn't misspelled but I had a Saffa woman working in my place as a temp, I was booking her in and aske her name "Raybihn Lubbe" can you spell your first name
" R O B Y N" I must have been saying it wrong for years, I also asked and she wasn't related to Edrich Lubbe, the Springboks Centre against the Lions in 97.
Mister Lubbe Lubbe?

End

MsG
Yes that’s the chap, some strange sentencing dished out at the end of his career.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer

Latest Threads