Give us our Old 'n' Bold back

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by GrandadsMOB, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Me.

2. Not me 'cos I'm and ageist chav and a wnaker

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

So we are!

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Voted - YES!!!!

What time are zimmers due on parade for the protest march?
  3. Well done that man.

That'll be best zimmers, of course. And we'll have to have an SSM's parade to make sure they're polished to perfection before the RSM's parade to make sure they're polished to perfection before the CO's parade ..........

(I could never understand that I have to say!)

4. Voted for Me.

I've heard a tablespoon of gelatine a day eases arthritis, true or false?
  5. Voted and it's just like the General Election ... my vote counts .... so exciting ..... too exciting ... must go for a weeeeeee... too late ... again !
  6. I voted.

Is it lunchtime yet?
  7. Voted 'me' and it's worn me out...time for my afternoon nap!
  8. Oh, i'ts nap time is it? Bugger, must have missed lunch.
  9. Me!....

, what was the question again?
  10. ancienturion

ancienturion LE Book Reviewer

It's a yes for me but do any of us really think the young ones who run things will take any notice of us. After all, all we did was encourage, um....
    Good grief, the bar's open so I had better........
  11. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Quite agree Oh Ancient One. After all we had to listen to all the WW2 sagas, these youngsters should be listening to how we saved the world in BAOR, (except paydays and bank holidays).
  12. (my bold)

And the remnants of the empire, old chap..... Some of us still bear the scars, doncha know.

Never did believe those damn medics when they told me it wasn't a cold in my, erm, you know ...... when it started dripping. that is.

"If it sneezes it's a cold. Otherwise ....."

Cheeky beggars.

13. Don't forget, oh revered Centurion. They have to work to pay for our pensions.

So if they don't listen to us we'll just live longer. Ha! That's fecked them!

14. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

I was just explaining to my nipper a couple of days ago how it wasn't my fault I never fired a shot in anger ... actually it was, because if any of us in BAOR had fired a shot in anger, the world would be an interesting ball of radioactive glass now and we'd all have lost. We won by NOT firing a shot in anger.
  15. Hear! Hear! Or at least I could if I could find the damned hearing aid. Why do they make them so damn small?