Give the PM a piece of your mind

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Man_of_Kent, Apr 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need my mind, but he could do with a piece of someones, to bring his up to CES.

2. Maybe it's 'uncool' to do this, but with low inflation, very low unemployment, lowest crime, the minimum wage, every school in the country being rebuilt or refurbished, new hospitals, shorter waiting lists and University grants for the poorest people in society, hey, I'm actually quite a fan of him. I fail to see what's he's doing wrong. Are you talking about the 10p tax band? It's a little more complicated than the Tories want it to be, you know!

3. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

You a friend of Sven or in Labour Central office? Certainly a little on the short sighted......

4. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

It's a wah or a wind up:

Lowest crime (figures) yet more people in prison than ever before.

Every school being rebuilt or refurbished - ????????? The West Country waits with interest.

Shorter hospital waiting lists. Depends how you define the waiting list - I have waited over a year for a back op.

New hospitals - they are closing ours down.

Most qualified tax people admit that the 10p rate was a nightmare to administer but as the t+t wanted the glory when he announced it he will have to take the flak when he makes 5.2 million of the poorest even poorer.

5. So, as with alot of his type, he's never had a proper job.

6. 6 schools in my area have been closed down in the past 2 years because funding for them dropped so low they couldn't afford to be kept open.

They've recently done up my most local hospital improving the wards and the facilities. But by the end of it the hospital couldn't afford to pay the staff to run the wards so they ended up being closed.

Amazing how life carries on even when you've got your head buried in the sand.

7. Do you sing funny songs as well as telling jokes?

Low inflation? Yep, the official figures are low. What about the reality? 10%+ price rises in the last year?

Lowest crime? What planet do YOU live on? Have you seen the reports of prisons being so overcrowded that they're letting some cons out early?

Our country needs folk like you - to keep us laughing!

8. "Its a little more complicated than the tories want it to be, you know..." Patronising fcuker! That sounds as if it was either scripted by Harry Enfield or Pathe news circa 1949.

This government have done stuff like this, experienced the consequences and then had to waste/overuse resources to "rescue" people within six months. Creating a problem then sticking a Band-aid on it is not what I call constructive...

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't vote for Cameron and his gang either. I just would have liked the opportunity to vote for Gordon and to have declined. :twisted:

9. You mean declined to vote or declined to vote for him? :?

10. Is it just me, or has anyone else caught the repellent and unmistakeable stench of Zanu Labour emanating from some of the newer site members? And who the fcuk uses the term 'uncool' nowadays?

Cnut off, you cnuting cnutflap.

11. The latter naturally...

12. So, how are things in the labour party headquarters?

Ski.

13. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Will we see a dramatic announcement just before the local elections giving some relief to those who will be hit by the 10p tax abolishment? Even though it will not come into immediate effect the local chavs will fall for it.

14. I hardly remember Tories in power but who has done the best job of governing ?

I remember the Tories allowed the average person to buy their council house, introduced council tax and closed the pits. Country went bankrupt and had to borrow from the EMF.

They brought in petrol rationing and a 3 day week

No doubt of the Tories get back in they will not abolish the 10p tax rate.