Give blowjobs instead of full sex schoolgirls urged!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hat20, Jul 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh dear! whatever next :)

SCHOOLKIDS are being urged to try oral sex in a Government drive to cut teen pregnancies.

The advice comes in Ten Commandments for young people released by chief medical officer Sir Liam Donaldson.

He says 15 and 16-year-olds should limit their sexual contact to touching, fondling and pleasuring each other
    Web Page Name
    The Sun I know...but what the fcuk!

2. 16 year old girls doling out blow-jobs?

Result!!!!!

3. Disappointed to read that dry humping is not a recommended form of "sexual contact".

4. Wow, that guy realy understands teenagers!
    I bet his daughter wont be getting her pasty smashed untill some guy puts his ring over her finger... er... i mean on.

5. :excited:

Excellent news. Down to the local school armed with my dollymixtures.

6. Where the feck was this advice back in the seventies, kids today they've got with icing on top, come on girls spare a thought for the mature man.

7. Is there an age limit for the receivers?

If not, schoolgirls of the world, I will gladly allow myself to be used as a testbed for any of you who want to hone your skills as you move up that glass ladder of success.

8. Back door sex.

9. I don't get it.

10. Try paying more or getting them drunk first.

11. Up the bum,
    No harm done!

12. Didn´t America go down this road? With the "Silver Ring Thing", a ring worn on the wedding finger, to show that the wearer wasn´t going to have sex until they were married.

Apparently STDs , etc soared, as the teenage girls just gave blow jobs and bum jobs instead.

DD, back door sex is bum love. You must get it, at least occaisionly :D

13. Yep, you right! It's not just in the US though. In many countries they believe they are still virgins if they have anal sex and save vaginal for marriage.

There's also the other issue that the church and schools etc don't like you knowing about; the divorce rates are higher for thoughs who wait. For some because they wait, it'sa ll a 'damp squib' a let down becuase they have no experience. For others they are simply sexually incompatible, one of the surest things to brerak up any relationship.

Joking aside, I'd say it's better to find out before hand in a stable relationship than wait and end up getting divorced.

14. lucky sex education teacher - he will be sucked dry. Look forward to some clips on youtube. Probably be a story in News of the world - Teacher would not let me suck his konb - he said I was a munter.

15. Maybe the girls and boys could practise on tramps first?