Girlys in the AAC

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by WigglyAmp, Dec 23, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it just me or is there a distinct lack of Girlys in the Corps.

No I know we have had a few ups and downs as far as the ones we have manged to get through training and into regular service, but there still seems to be a distinct downfall  :eek:

If there is a reason I cant work it out the AGC and RLC has there fair share, why not us ?

2. Girl'sssssss

[​IMG]

3. Probably cause us gals prefer to take a bigger step ahead........Like the RLC! ::) ;D ;) :-X

4. Mmmm. CDT due soon I hope? Less girls in the Corps, less unwanted pregnacies.

RLC. Top Corps. How much of the Pioneers have influenced your intellect? Gut/PRB is a finer place for having them. :-/ Rather slam me knob in a door than be a loggie. No, I really mean that.

5. Would much sooner be Welsh than a Trog.

6. Totty in green. Should be eye candy, nothing more. Let us chaps get on wth the real jobs. Be there at NAAFI break and the bop to relieve us. But never think you can do our job. You fragile little things. (Except for the rugby playing, Dock Martin wearing, crewcut mob who feel they must ''clam joust'' other doris's who look like Gazzer.) Stereotypical I know but it's the truth. Run 8 miles with all the kit....naaa, lift a set of Westland wheels, naaa, fly a cab hyd out, naaa. Know your limits. Why should we dumb ourselves down for your sake? Your a bloody liabilaty! QRANC, WRAC and other such useful shagpieces to keep moral up. Why let 3000 years of history be wrong?

7. Olly Read did his best work under the influence also.

Merry Xmas Mate!!!

8. Now come boys and girls, if we all tell the truth, there are no reasons why ladies cannot do the same type of work that we men do.  Some jobs such as data entry etc. can be done better by females than males. As far as the sharp end is concerned I have serious doubts as to the capabilities of the female gender when it comes to actually looking the enemy in the eye and disposing of him/her.  What happens during the menstruation cycle in high G manoeuvres, seriously, I dont know the answer.  Dont get me wrong ladies, I think you do a great job, but in the right field?, I'm not sure.

9. Totally agree with Flasheart.

KNOW YOUR PLACE

It's called the kitchen :-*

10. I have known quite a few girls in the AAC, and only about 3 have been worth anything, the rest haven't been worth the steam off my sh8T. They all want the money but when the going gets tough they start wingeing like an old REME. Eye candy is about as good as they are.  

11. Nag nag nag......U blokes are worse than us birds at the best of times! ::) Jeeessss!

You's have obviously never experienced the explicit quality of a REAL woman..... :-* ;)

12. Yes I have, I've been to Hannover on a Friday night! 30 Dm, bloody good quality! ;D

13. Yeah....Thats if you like a woman with more hair on her top lip than hair on her head! ::)

Stinkin Dockers... ;)

14. Sorry Leeanne,
    I have met a few girls in the AAC, some were nice, and did a good job at work.
    Others were a complete pain in the ars5e as they didnt pull thier weight at all, they just whinged all the time.
    Those girls are the ones who give all the girls in the AAC a bad name workwise.

Besides most of the men once they have worked with a girl that doesnt pull her weight at work, tend to sterotype all the girls in the AAC like that.
    Which isnt fair to the ones that do work.

15. Well said HelManx, couldn't agree more. Fancy a pint?