Girly hair dilemma!

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by pissed_dragon, Jun 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi I am going to RMAS in the September intake and on the kit list is 'thick bun nets'. Can any ladies please tell me where the best place to get these is? I have quite thick hair and all the ones I have seen in shops are very thin.

2. Just shave it all off, saves all the hassle.
  3. I got mine in a chemist shop. Failing that try ebay or something.
  4. We need a photo of you to properly assess the situation, and give relevant feedback. Nude photos not necessary at this stage, but always welcomed.
  5. A'la G.I. Jane stylee?
  6. Try dancewear or gymnastic suppliers. Boots used to do them decades ago when I wore them.
  7. She knows it makes sense :-D
  8. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

you need to keep yourself tidy down there girl, hairnets will chafe on PT and tabs ask jarrod.
  9. Very tempting sometimes! But alas I am far too vain, are there sufficient plug points for hair straightening in Brecon?
  10. Grumblegrunt

if its in your hat/helmet/beret then its yours.

short back and sides?
  11. My sperm can turn a sock ironing-board-stiff within minutes. I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. Grumblegrunt

I have it on good authority that hair control is brecon is undertaken by running backwards through a hedge while wailing like a banshee.
  13. Have you tried Fleetwood?

14. Greggs?...........