Girly hair dilemma!

Hi I am going to RMAS in the September intake and on the kit list is 'thick bun nets'. Can any ladies please tell me where the best place to get these is? I have quite thick hair and all the ones I have seen in shops are very thin.

Thanks!

Just shave it all off, saves all the hassle.

We need a photo of you to properly assess the situation, and give relevant feedback. Nude photos not necessary at this stage, but always welcomed.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Try dancewear or gymnastic suppliers. Boots used to do them decades ago when I wore them.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
you need to keep yourself tidy down there girl, hairnets will chafe on PT and tabs ask jarrod.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
if its in your hat/helmet/beret then its yours.

short back and sides?

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I have it on good authority that hair control is brecon is undertaken by running backwards through a hedge while wailing like a banshee.

Hi I am going to RMAS in the September intake and on the kit list is 'thick bun nets'. Can any ladies please tell me where the best place to get these is? I have quite thick hair and all the ones I have seen in shops are very thin.

Thanks!
eBay. Riders hairnets -available in blonde too. You then just fold them into a smaller bun size

you need to keep yourself tidy down there girl, hairnets will chafe on PT and tabs ask jarrod.
Chortle! and some ******* random letters to make ten at least.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crabtastic The Intelligence Cell 21
W Aviation 79
N Aviation 15