Girly Camis

My GF wants a pair of "genuine ex-army" camo trews that are cut for the girly curves.... do these animals actually exist ? And if so, where can I get some ?

Yes, they do exist, what size is she, XXXXXXXXXL or XXXXXXXXXXXXL?

army surplus or army navy
or google

is she aware of the phenomenon of "Army Arrse"?
I.e even a fit female will visibly put on 15kg when wearing C95.
Have you recomended she looks at lightweights instead?

They do not exist, the only way to make em sexy is get them a few sizes too small so that they stay up without being fastened (and are xtra tight on the arrse) then cut the top off the waistband to make them low slung hipsters, obviously by this point the only thing they are good for are photos or being ripped off said wearer.

legs-o-lead said:
My GF wants a pair of "genuine ex-army" camo trews that are cut for the girly curves.... do these animals actually exist ? And if so, where can I get some ?
As opposed to the non-genuine ex army camo

You might get more luck there in more ways than one

yeah, get her green lightweights m8, remember they looked rather nice :p and very smart :worship: when modeled by a fit army lass, on the odd occassion you found a fit one! :D

actually couple of lasses from my troop were down in Warminster last week trialing "new womens uniform" so evidently something is in the pipeline...

legs-o-lead said:
Walting GF?

Does she require badges of rank and qualification for, ahem, fashion purposes?

Acidcrash said:
actually couple of lasses from my troop were down in Warminster last week trialing "new womens uniform" so evidently something is in the pipeline...
As long as it includes stockings and thigh length boots I have no objections :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
crabtastic The Intelligence Cell 21
W Aviation 79
N Aviation 15