Girls in the IDF

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by GunsaBlazin, Apr 19, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This collection of photos of young Israeli women going through their two years compulsory service is pretty interesting - it basically looks like two years of stagging on and going to the ranges - anyone know if they are deployed on patrols or in combat situations? Wikipedia seems to suggest they're far more integrated into combat units now - this set would seem to show the now disbanded 'Woman's Corps'.

2. i find some of those women strangely horny

3. A couple of them would be well worth being jewish for (including the snip *watering eyes*)

Others make me glad they're several thousand miles away.

4. I wouldn't hold anyone responsible for impure thoughts after viewing.

5. I had the snip when I was six, so am well equipped for the journey, once there, I can decide which ones are nice and which ones I will leave for the locals.

6. Christ imagine if every woman in britain had a 12 week beasting every year or something? No more gwars left!

7. at six eh? That's what I call foresight (I said foresight - not foreskin).

8. Wow..........number 46 is a babe..........off to see my local Rhabi now......

9. Hey don't knock the snip till you tried it! got me a trip to Disneyworld!!! :)

10. One thing I have noticed they don't let the woman have magazines for the M-16's a very good idea to avoid ND's.

11. no 10 hmmmm

12. They do have mags, they keep them tucked in a ready access loop on their belts. You're right though, there is zero chance of a ND but they can be made ready very quickly if need be.

13. I'm finding myself curiously attracted to the one in number 6 *scratches head*

14. well, i'm afraid i'm sticking with number 46, the Dragoon is totally smitten ..........however number 10 would be good to do a stag with and number 23 is quite high up in the rankings..........why ?..........because like every good woman, she's doing the shopping, thats why !!