Girls !!! have you been caught flicking the bean ?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by semper, Dec 26, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. like the blokes we get caught wanking at times , maximo embarasssment etc .

do you know of your own or a friends stories of a bean flicking encounter where they have been caught ?
    :D
    do tell..............................

2. Just send pics please... :D

3. Sorry DD, no pics :wink:

Nothing shocking but my best mate (yes my mate not me) was busy stabbing her herself with a device the size and texture equivalent to a bonsai tree and her 11-y-o son walked in her bedroom (he had thought she was asleep).... I can clearly recall the telecon she made to me just after with the first five minutes repeatedly filled with "OHWHATDAFUCKAVEIDON" and followed by me crying with laughter!

On a slightly different note, I've been caught by a young 'un in the horse & jockey position a couple times and luckily my beau and I knew not to make the situ more obvious or awkward than it were and pretended that he was ... erm.... suffering a chesty cough.... and I was sitting on him applying the Vicks <ahem> - and it worked! On the last occasion, the young 'un even offered advice for him to try Lemsip as well as! :wink:

4. Pictures are a must, to see if you are telling the truth

5. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Heard a story from a RAF Fireman who ,when checking the fire extinguishers in the WRAF block,discovered that half the CO-2 cartridges were missing!

6. Fack me lav thats a Big Minge! Now can You ask your growler to cough up my fire fighting tool and i will be on my way!