Girls Aloud

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Aug 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Saw some of their gig over the weekend on Sky.
    Does it matter that they cannot actually sing?
    Some of their efforts were off key and flat.Or are they just for looking at,except the ginger one obviously.
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

They sing?
  3. And Girls Aloud are who exactly? And please don't tell me to google cos I cannot be arrsed
  4. The ginger one is my sister. Zip it.
  5. I'd burst her ginger backdoor given half a chance, she ain't bad at all, ginger pubes .......mmmmm
  6. So you coudn't be arsed to type ten characters, but you managed to make yourself look a cock by typing over 70.
    Well done bellend.
  7. You Sir, are one sick mofo.
  8. You actually counted how many characters he'd typed and you're calling him a bellend? :D
  9. The only songs I know by Girls Aloud are 'The Ace of Spades' and 'Master of Puppets' as I turn the sound down on the telly and put some metal on whenever their videos appear...
  10. Probably cos I have nothing better to do this morning, and you mush are also a bellend for pointing out that I typed over 70 characters to make myself look a ccok, Did you actually count them them? have you had your medication yet?
    Window licker.
  11. she's the best one!
  12. A few seconds of my time is well worth it if I can get a bite. Who knows, some times these things start small and escalate. By this time tomorrow he could be hurling himself in front of a train.
    Choo choo! :D
  13. The ginger one or the slug?
    Just curious you see.
  14. Slagging off a girl(or boy)band for lacking musical talent is a bit like saying Stallone should have used live rounds during the 50. cal scene in Rambo.

As long as those who choose to watch enjoy the show, what's the drama?
  15. Ginger - it's just a wavelength.