Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Girls aloud (have our preferences changed)

Well Im in a quandry, I used to think the geordie dark haired one won hands down, but now they've all had a few quid spent on them, I think the boggy one with the nice legs may have pipped her to the post

04%20Girls%20Aloud.jpg

The ginger one is still a vomitous troll in need of butchering but the others would all qualify for a 'luvvin voucher' the boggy and the geordie getting two each.

girls-aloud.jpg

So the list for me is as follows

Joint No1 = Boggy & Geordie
No 2 Slutty looking blonde one
No 3 the plain one with big lips
and the ginger one can pick up athletes foot with her teeth then jump under a tram

The above is absolutley nothing to do with thier zero singing skills, just the order in which they should be buggered :D

No1 Geordie
No 2 the plain one with big lips
No 3 Boggy
No 4 Slutty looking blonde one
and the ginger one can pick up athletes foot with her teeth then jump under a tram

Saying that, i would shag any of them.... twice.... :D

Standards anyone?

spank_the_monkey said:
No1 Geordie
No 2 the plain one with big lips
No 3 Boggy
No 4 Slutty looking blonde one

Saying that, i would shag any of them.... twice.... :D

Standards anyone?

far too fussy, female and pulse does the job for me :twisted:
failing the pulse, fairly warm instead :twisted:

Mighty_doh_nut said:
The ginger one is still a vomitous troll in need of butchering

I watched MDN pay 50 euros to do a bird lesser looking than the Gwar in the Dam and he still gave her a 100 euro tip afterwards

I quite like the "V" shaped belly muscle that she has on show which seems to say "stop looking at my fugly mug and follow the arrow"

04%20Girls%20Aloud.jpg

After all, what else is there in a bird that is of the remotest bit of interest? :D

No, you wanted to watch, becaue you said you were a virgin and wouldn't go on your own and begged me to go in with you.

Alas I said no and partook in more beer and chat about the good old days

I also seem to remember sitting outside the Bulldog on a Sunday morning watching you retch over the first beer of the day because you were too fcuking gay to carry on from the night before.

Admit it, the Gwar is better looking than most of the transexuals that you have pulled during your time a ladies toilet cleaner in the Blackpool gay quarter.

No, you are getting heckeled from the guy that used to have to watch the undisputed king of "should I order a shandy with that or would a glass of warm wine suffice?"

Admit it, you'ld give your right arm and eldest daughter (who, incidentaly, I would take off your hands) to shag the Gwar, she would be an improvement on anything I have seen you with so far