Girls AFC Harrogate??

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Army_Fairy, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey I'm going to join the army in a few years time, hopefully in the artillery :D,but I first want to go to AFC Harrogate and I'm really keen to do it.
    Are there any other girls who have been there and could give me a few tips and what it's like??
  2. has in not change to pirbight now were the girls go now unless ur under the age off 18 then it winchester??
  3. I don't think I haven't heard that but I could be wrong :S I am under 18
  4. I just checked on the website of Harrogate and it still talks about separate rooms for female students...
  5. At the moment AFC Harrogate has both male and female Junior Soldiers, but there have been rumours about the training changing/relocating for JS at some point in the future - Im sure there are other threads on here about it, have a search through the Joining up Forum, theres at least two threads on Harrogate which are stickys.

Good Luck.
  6. Female Junior Soldiers also go to ATR Winchester.
  7. The AFC takes female JS who are badged to a variety of different Regts and Corps, this will change with effect from the September 2010 intake when only Inf, RAC and RA with a small amount of RLC will go to Harrogate.
  8. That's really helpful thank you =)
  9. Why the change around again?

I thought all Junior training was to be carried out at Harrogate?
  10. on the topic anyone no if females have showers in cubicles at pirbright for basic, or is it a communal shower \;s
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.