Girlfriend question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

im a little worried about where i get posted now, im not married or engaged and im not planning to get married anytime soon, but if i end up getting posted abroad e.g. germany which seems to be a common place for AAC groundcrew, will i be able to take my girlfriend and get an apartment off the barracks or must i be married to do this?

Thanks.

Just leave me her number i'll look after her!!

wont be entitled to LOA or any medical coverage by the military, she will have to find a job also if you both intend to live on the german net

Right i see, well as long as she can live with me im happy

BIPOLAR77 said:
wont be entitled to LOA or any medical coverage by the military, she will have to find a job also if you both intend to live on the german net
If they rent a German flat, then there's nothing to say that she has to get a job.

Personally I'd leave her behind until you've been through all the dirty German filthmerchants.......which could take a few years depending on the posting.

Hi smudge, I was gonna mention as he is just out of training, LOA drop FFR drop etc, medical care for her, food bills, phone bills, tv/radio licence on a class 3 wage - it will be tight

If she has any useful quals and or expereince she should apply for a job, share the bills etc.

BIPOLAR77 said:
Hi smudge, I was gonna mention as he is just out of training, LOA drop FFR drop etc, medical care for her, food bills, phone bills, tv/radio licence on a class 3 wage - it will be tight

If she has any useful quals and or expereince she should apply for a job, share the bills etc.
Agreed. But if she has no skills then she could always be employed in the local whorehouse :)

Mates rates an all that :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.