Girlfriend question...

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by David2008, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

im a little worried about where i get posted now, im not married or engaged and im not planning to get married anytime soon, but if i end up getting posted abroad e.g. germany which seems to be a common place for AAC groundcrew, will i be able to take my girlfriend and get an apartment off the barracks or must i be married to do this?

Thanks.

2. after a few months and with the COs permission

3. right thanks

4. Just leave me her number i'll look after her!!

5. wont be entitled to LOA or any medical coverage by the military, she will have to find a job also if you both intend to live on the german net

6. Right i see, well as long as she can live with me im happy

7. Ho Ho Ho, The Google add for this thread is for "MarrieddateClub.com" for cheating on your partner!!!

8. If they rent a German flat, then there's nothing to say that she has to get a job.

Personally I'd leave her behind until you've been through all the dirty German filthmerchants.......which could take a few years depending on the posting.

9. It is now gay military partners :roll:

10. Hi smudge, I was gonna mention as he is just out of training, LOA drop FFR drop etc, medical care for her, food bills, phone bills, tv/radio licence on a class 3 wage - it will be tight

If she has any useful quals and or expereince she should apply for a job, share the bills etc.

11. Agreed. But if she has no skills then she could always be employed in the local whorehouse :)

Mates rates an all that :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.