Girlfriend! And post on Germany? What do I do.

#1
I'm going in as a dog handler( if I get a yes tomoz that is) and my first post is Germany. But I have a missis who o been with nearly 2 years and and she means the world to me. Best way of dealing with it.
 
#3
Drop her. once you're in Germany everything will fall into place. Totty galore and cheap beer. What more could a single soldier need?
 
#4
get her to go out with u, if she says no, string her along then mutually break up

if she comes with you happy days, get flat and carry on the motion
 
#5
BIPOLAR77 said:
get her to go out with u, if she says no, string her along then mutually break up

if she comes with you happy days, get flat and carry on the motion
If she does come to Germany dont forget to tell her as a dog handler you have to guard the camp every Friday and Saturday night
 
#6
Rub chum all over her, the dog will either mount her then you won't want to go near or it will eat her. Problem soved
 
#7
Marry her. I dare you.
 
#9
Raffle her wears on the charity thread and donate all proceeds to Help for Heroes or the RBL. At least that way you will have assuaged your consience by having done a good deed for charity
 
#10
owz88 said:
I'm going in as a dog handler( if I get a yes tomoz that is) and my first post is Germany. But I have a missis who o been with nearly 2 years and and she means the world to me. Best way of dealing with it.
woah there.

How do you know you are going to Germany?
 
#12
chocolate_frog said:
owz88 said:
I'm going in as a dog handler( if I get a yes tomoz that is) and my first post is Germany. But I have a missis who o been with nearly 2 years and and she means the world to me. Best way of dealing with it.
woah there.

How do you know you are going to Germany?[/quoteth
They told me that I will def go to the new dog unit in senelager.
 
#13
dude dnt listen to all these sad guys man :p, they all tlkin from a guy pespective, look, if you love this gurl then if yur goin to go any where in the world i should believe she would support you, and be happy for yu, if she feels the same way you do okay...i am pretty sure she would be there for you no matter wot, if she means that much to you, and it could be for a couple of months, and plus germany aint far from the uk...is it... :)
 
#14
janedoe said:
dude dnt listen to all these sad guys man :p, they all tlkin from a guy pespective, look, if you love this gurl then if yur goin to go any where in the world i should believe she would support you, and be happy for yu, if she feels the same way you do okay...i am pretty sure she would be there for you no matter wot, if she means that much to you, and it could be for a couple of months, and plus germany aint far from the uk...is it... :)
Aah an exchange soldier, long look is it, w h a t c o u n t r y a r e y o u f r o m ? your grasp of the english language is quite good :roll:
 
#15
get her to join up as a dog handler and cross your fingers she's deployed to the same place as you.

then spend your time knocking her off AND drinking cheap beer.
 
#16
janedoe said:
dude dnt listen to all these sad guys man :p, they all tlkin from a guy pespective, look, if you love this gurl then if yur goin to go any where in the world i should believe she would support you, and be happy for yu, if she feels the same way you do okay...i am pretty sure she would be there for you no matter wot, if she means that much to you, and it could be for a couple of months, and plus germany aint far from the uk...is it... :)
What???
 
#17
spike7451 said:
If your going to Bruggen/Javelin Bks,You wont have time for a girlfriend!
Sooo much beer.....Soooo little time![/quote]

Agreed on that Spike, but no mil dog handlers there I'm afraid.
 
#18
mate i went through the same stuff! tho she dumped me hahahaha! but talk to her tell her that u want it to work but can she deal with u being away!
at the end of the day if she loves u and love her that much things always work themselfs out!
plus u get a lot of leave wen u think about it! and u wont be in germany for ever you will be moved about alot! she will know that u were never guna stay in the uk the whole time.
but dont let her phone u up crying dureing basic! cos it will just get u down and u might end up dropping out over her! if its what u want then tell her and she can make her choice!
but dont quit over her i did that i regreted it! girls will come and go!
 

Top