Girlfriend! And post on Germany? What do I do.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by owz88, Jan 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going in as a dog handler( if I get a yes tomoz that is) and my first post is Germany. But I have a missis who o been with nearly 2 years and and she means the world to me. Best way of dealing with it.

2. Drown your sorrows out in Germany with cheap beer and cheaper women (you will love it in Germany...party time)

3. Drop her. once you're in Germany everything will fall into place. Totty galore and cheap beer. What more could a single soldier need?

4. get her to go out with u, if she says no, string her along then mutually break up

if she comes with you happy days, get flat and carry on the motion

5. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

If she does come to Germany dont forget to tell her as a dog handler you have to guard the camp every Friday and Saturday night

6. Rub chum all over her, the dog will either mount her then you won't want to go near or it will eat her. Problem soved

7. Marry her. I dare you.

8. Lol, go on marry the doris.

9. Raffle her wears on the charity thread and donate all proceeds to Help for Heroes or the RBL. At least that way you will have assuaged your consience by having done a good deed for charity

10. woah there.

How do you know you are going to Germany?

11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

If your going to Bruggen/Javelin Bks,You wont have time for a girlfriend!
    Sooo much beer.....Soooo little time!

13. dude dnt listen to all these sad guys man :p, they all tlkin from a guy pespective, look, if you love this gurl then if yur goin to go any where in the world i should believe she would support you, and be happy for yu, if she feels the same way you do okay...i am pretty sure she would be there for you no matter wot, if she means that much to you, and it could be for a couple of months, and plus germany aint far from the uk...is it... :)

14. Aah an exchange soldier, long look is it, w h a t c o u n t r y a r e y o u f r o m ? your grasp of the english language is quite good :roll:

15. get her to join up as a dog handler and cross your fingers she's deployed to the same place as you.

then spend your time knocking her off AND drinking cheap beer.