Girlfriend!! and a post to Germany!!!!!

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by owz88, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm going in as a dog handler( if I get a yes tomoz that is) and my first post is Germany. But I have a missis who i been with nearly 2 years and and she means the world to me. Best way of dealing with it. How often would i likely get to see her.

2. You must have mis-understood at the AFCO. You don't have to provide your own dog! :lol:

P-T

3. Best you dump her and find a new one in Gremany, saves the tears!

4. my side are spliting. if gunna make fun at least make it original. cheers

she mean more to me than any thing. so dumping her is out the question. and i'll happly spend all my money getting to and throw from germany to her.

5. Marry her, better accommodation, more perks!

6. You'll get to see her as often as you can afford to go back to the UK to see her on your leave, or she could pop over to see you.

Word of warning though, you are joining the Army, you'll meet a bunch of lads who you'll want to spend more and more time with, having a laugh with, drinking your weight in beer with and all that kind of stuff. You'll start spending less and less time with your girlfriend and she'll soon not understand what you're on about or your new type of sense of humour.

Or marry her and take her with you (last resort!)

7. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

That is not what I call good advise. :lol:

So owz - lets get this right.

1. Your not yet in.

2. Your still to do and pass basic training.

3. You already know your posting.

4. You wish to know how much time you are going to have off.

8. would do but she still got a year of uni left. she knows what she is getting her self in to as her brother in law is in the army. and if it wasnt for her i would still be some low life hanging round with a bunch of druggys. im now earning 21k a year as a sales executive in advertising and got my own place(but i need more out of life). so we know how much we mean a to each other. i understand about what your saying when it comes to friends and so does she but i will always put her first.
    how much leave am i likely to get and whats the best way to get back from germany.

9. awwwwwwww

10. I said that only in a lot less words :D

11. Shall I be the first to call 'Wah'?

12. you dont need to go to germany.....you get a choice germany or uk.........
    Be hardcore go to germany and **** her off...prostitution is very much legal

13. True, I do tend to go on a bit!

14. Depends where in Germany your posting is going to be. Fcuk me, you are going to be in for one hell of a shock.

15. Didnt you post the same question last year?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.