girl wanted in BFG

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Chuzu, Apr 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. right im single again so all offers welcome its not as bad as my last one Previous
    also no where near as fussy looking for a girl thats my only requirement.

2. Mod edit for irrelevance. Mention of a certain individual's real name is not welcome in this forum and will get your posts edited and/or deleted.

3. If he can afford the freight charge!

4. how much IS it to post a coffin to bfg these days?

5. Sorry im 5ft8 and gorgeous so to good for you.....

6. What about me ? Please,Please,Please.....

7. I would require references...

8. My sectioning papers are quite impressive.

PM me your address and I'll pop them in the post.

9. Mistersoft your name says it all im afraid, but i will get back to you.....someday...

10. got a neighbour who wears channel on her ankels, email for address, aparently she good, judging by the 1am screams, but a total fugly !!! so if your to lazy for a w@@k she will oblige ! yes she married but has OMO box when he"s gone !!

Why cant they house us away from people like that or with noisy bloody kids !!!

and no im not a prude, but .....
    i like my sleep !!
    does anyone one else have a problem with over entusiastic neighbours !!!

11. got a neighbour who wears channel on her ankels, email for address, aparently she good, judging by the 1am screams, but a total fugly !!! so if your to lazy for a w@@k she will oblige ! yes she married but has OMO box when he"s gone !!

Why cant they house us away from people like that or with noisy bloody kids !!!

and no im not a prude, but .....
    i like my sleep !!
    does anyone one else have a problem with over entusiastic neighbours !!!

12. Blimey Daimler you have got it bad two channel wearing screamers living next door.

13. Channel? Is that a wide, salty version of Chanel ? :D

14. deadmans_shoes wrote

"arrrh poor girl cant help it lol !!! my neighbour just as bad and is good one for the boys when her old man away !!! she a true fugly !!! still must be good having channel on her ankels !! and no im not giving the address lol !! "

Does he live in the house the other side then? :?

15. BB67 something we should know? Must be a very friendly community.