Girl Scouts Radicals, Sex and Rock n Roll

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by John Civie, Feb 23, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Made me chuckle some yank political type has crawled out from under a rock accusing the girl scouts of being a radical organisation that promotes sex, homosexuality, planned parenthood, transgenders and abortion just about everything to get some hillbilly breaking out the outrage general lee.

From the man himself -

I'd hate to think what would happen if this bloke saw the average arrsers internet history guessing he wouldn't be the greatest fan of Has Lucy Lawless ever got her tits out? thread.

Indiana lawmaker accuses Girl Scouts of promoting sex, says group is a
  2. Not suprised.

The US is in the grips of a civil war, except it's a cold war.

Reactionary shite like that from the Christian Right is the norm and not the exception.
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

The next time you start a thread in NAAFI bar titled Girls Scouts Radicals, Sex and Rock n Roll then spout some turgid shite about the dribbling of a Septic God botherer I shall hunt you down with a broken chair leg, bend you over something and pull your trousers down. Then I shall send the video to your Mother.[h=2][/h]
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I love the way you always try to calm a situation, its your tolerance that always amazes me, your democratic way of attempting to resolve happiness for all concerned.

You remind me of our "Big Nan". She was a caring, loving Lass. As we were beating shoite out of our brothers/sisters/cousins*, or shooting at eachother with bows and arrows, she always came to the helm, she d always say "Aim for the head, aim for the head you useless Cunt", bless her.

I miss her.

*Delete as applicable, and add/delete "Friend" as applicable.
  5. And to think of all the times I assented to their urgent requests to buy their cookies which I would not have done had I known of how cynically they'd exploit my better nature.
  6. Gimme a shout and I'll hold him down whilst you do it.

Last year in Thailand there was a huge Scouts camp at the north end of our prospect area. Some of the senior girl scouts (18 years old) were ...... interesting. Unfortunately we could only drive by and return their waves. Prolly just as well.
  7. Lucy Lawless got her tits out? Any links?:omfg:
  8. just realised im the second person to do that today after the dissapointing thread 'strippers' a thousand appologies next time i'll call it something like daft yank MP's

will this help the dissapointment?

I hear she got them out in Battlestar Galactica but i'm not sure as shes a classy woman i don't think she ever got em out
  9. I bet she gives a good soapy tit wank..........................the nice looking cheap slut.

Could do with her now actually !
  10. Maybe the yank got confused with the boy scouts?
  11. Link to thread, and has she ever got them out? I can't see it myself, Mmm xena boobies.
  12. This needs pick-u-tures so we can make our minds up!
  13. F*ck me, I've dribbled again........NURSE!!!!!!!!!