Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Girl offers her virginity to highest bidder.

I can see another subject forming, which i believe has already been done...
Would you let your hoop cherry get popped and you bleed for a week for 250 quid...and a reach around

vvaannmmaann said:
Flashman07 said:
vvaannmmaann said:
Cuddles said:
This just goes to show how much regard the average bird has for her twunt, a regard which they expect we males to share. Why pay 2.5 million for what you can get for 60 euros??

60 euros? you were robbed!

I paid 50 in Amsterdam. Bargain I thought considering she was actually fit.

But did she do the ping pong ball thing?

No she just did things to my anus... *sob* its never been the same since.

KeepCalmCarryOn said:
What does she expect for f**ks sake! She shouldnt be that hung up about it. After all, she is selling her vag for a degree. And can you imagine her explaining herself to her first feller?

'Yeah, your my first boyfriend, but im not a virgin. You see, when i was 22, i got this bright idea...i slept with some 68 year old married fetish enthusiast who used my arrse until it was like a blood orange for two and a half million quid...'

That's okay. I'll just sit by the pool while admiring the proceeds of your whoring ways.
By the way your sisters hoop is tighter than yours.

Some "locals" over here, selling girls for about £300.00.

But it's the Shopping Festival next week, might get toofers...??

Surley this is prostitution?

And whilst i'm all up for de-flowering the fithy whoring bint :twisted: , wouldn't there be some kind of legal ramification attached to an auction like this?

Unless prostitution is legal in that US State?

Legs said:

...............Is what the bloke is going to say on spotting your meat and two veg, shortly before assaulting your face then gargling with bleach and rocking himself in a darkened corner.