Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Girl offers her virginity to highest bidder.

T.F.R said:
Ive been preciously guarding my chocolate starfish for decades.

Now might be the time to cash it in .................hmm i wonder :cry:

Oh I'm sure Henry McCubbin will be only too happy to pay you a giro cheque for it :lol:

The novel Memoirs of a Geisha portrays the mizuage as a financial arrangement. The maiko would find many interested and wealthy buyers to bid on her virginity so the maiko could fully become a geisha. This was practiced all the way up to the 1940's and 1950's, but is no longer in existence in modern times

Wikipedia will need updating in light of this story!

chocolate_frog said:
Why a virgin? for 2.5 million you want someone who knows what they are doing surely?

I'd highly doubt 'that' is a virgin, just that its legal to sell your virginity for some reason...

chocolate_frog said:
Why a virgin? for 2.5 million you want someone who knows what they are doing surely?

I fully agree. She'd probably just lie there like a sack of spuds. How seen off would you feel after shooting your muck up here thinking 'I've just wasted 2.5 million'

For that amount of money, you could fucking buy Pattaya....

Nah feck off, she was her "sister" last year, thats how she paid her way to a masters college. Now that she has been certified "clear of STDs" she wants a bit of publicity for the dosh. Her Fa nny is probably slacker than 15 tonne inner tube.

She said she had had a lot of attention from a wide range of men, including "weirdos", "those who get really graphically sexual about what they want to do to me" and "lots of polite requests from rich businessmen".

What does she expect for f**ks sake! She shouldnt be that hung up about it. After all, she is selling her vag for a degree. And can you imagine her explaining herself to her first feller?

'Yeah, your my first boyfriend, but im not a virgin. You see, when i was 22, i got this bright idea...i slept with some 68 year old married fetish enthusiast who used my arrse until it was like a blood orange for two and a half million quid...'