• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Girl offers her virginity to highest bidder.

A vodka red bull and a handkerchief that I think smells of Chloroform, do you? Is my standard outlay for a shag. £2.5 million can get get fucked!

As it's clearly established what she is , it's just the price we're haggling over.

I'll start at half a bottle of Bacardi breezer, a boiled sweet and a copy of yesterdays Times.

Ive been preciously guarding my chocolate starfish for decades.

Now might be the time to cash it in .................hmm i wonder :cry:

She's not bad but the price seems a bit steep. I wonder though if cash was not a problem anyone on here would pay up just to make it the most degrading and dispicable act of her young life ?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Now, I'm not advocating anything illegal, like breaching of the trades descriptions act, BUT, what does it cost these days for a surgeon to fix a cherry?

What I'm thinking is, grab any bint you like, and farm out her virginity for a cool couple of million, then quick nip, tuck and flap at £20,000 later, and you can then re-advertise for another cool couple of million. Not bad margins in anyone's books.

Whaddyafink?

FFS the whole family are whores............ not a bad thing but well over priced!

Maybe for that price you get two for one :twisted:

Must be cheeper to buy some Chloroform :roll:

Pffft septic girls will do anything for money, I know first hand. So this comes as no surprise to me. Can't imagine why somebody would pay £2mil to shag a virgin, if you've got that much money surely you'd just marry a gold digger who'd give you many shags before the inevitable split, where she then claims she needs money for her kids travel and her 'charities'.

Latest Threads