Girl offers her virginity to highest bidder.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Jan 12, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fcuking idiots! What does a tai chick cost these days?

2. She can have two Bacardi breezers like everyone else and that's my final offer.

3. A water buffalo !!

4. A vodka red bull and a handkerchief that I think smells of Chloroform, do you? Is my standard outlay for a shag. £2.5 million can get get fucked!

5. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

6. As it's clearly established what she is , it's just the price we're haggling over.

I'll start at half a bottle of Bacardi breezer, a boiled sweet and a copy of yesterdays Times.

7. Ive been preciously guarding my chocolate starfish for decades.

Now might be the time to cash it in .................hmm i wonder :cry:

8. Some pictures of the over priced septic depository:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. She's not bad but the price seems a bit steep. I wonder though if cash was not a problem anyone on here would pay up just to make it the most degrading and dispicable act of her young life ?

10. At least this one is closer to home. :lol: Neither one is bad looking but they must be barking mad if they think someone's going to pay that much lettuce to poke 'em. :? I wouldn't pay more than the standard working girl rate for a slap and a tickle. :wink: :p After all, it's not like their pu$$ies are mink-lined and that sort of thing. :roll:

11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Now, I'm not advocating anything illegal, like breaching of the trades descriptions act, BUT, what does it cost these days for a surgeon to fix a cherry?

What I'm thinking is, grab any bint you like, and farm out her virginity for a cool couple of million, then quick nip, tuck and flap at £20,000 later, and you can then re-advertise for another cool couple of million. Not bad margins in anyone's books.

Whaddyafink?

12. anything for any cost, eh?