Girl Guides...

Easy lads... the BBC1 news have just reported that the Girl Guides are thinking of dropping the promise to God and the Queen... FFS. What next? Recruits going to the Careers Office and just going "yeah, whatever" and taking the King's 5p?

ND, not sure why you posted this in Waltenkommando. Are you trying to confuse me (in which case you succeeded)?

However, to pull the thread into line I suspect this young lady may be walting as a Guide :wink:

View attachment 106425

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure that its only a matter of time before Jim Shortt is found wearing a girl guides uniform with lots of badges he hasnt actually earned....

Easy lads... the BBC1 news have just reported that the Girl Guides are thinking of dropping the promise to God and the Queen... FFS. What next? Recruits going to the Careers Office and just going "yeah, whatever" and taking the King's 5p?
God isn't real, you mong. The Queen doesn't give a fuck. It's a stupid promise. And the Army doesn't often take its lead from the Girl Guides.

ND, not sure why you posted this in Waltenkommando. Are you trying to confuse me (in which case you succeeded)?

However, to pull the thread into line I suspect this young lady may be walting as a Guide :wink:

View attachment 106425
Any more pics?

...ahem...just for confirmation of course.

Rodney2q

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This Girl Guide Fantasy is just a little to close to Operation Yewtree do you have any similar links but to Girl Guide Leaders?
I shall leave that research project to yourself and the rest of the team.

As the OP wasn't actually walt related I just looked for a suitable Guide walt image and it seems to have snowballed from there. It's quite wonderful the way threads develop, a psychology graduate could probably get a Phd thesis out of it!

ye gods i saw a skid mark on yer knicks,, it was not till i zoooomed in i saw it was on my screen :p

I shall leave that research project to yourself and the rest of the team.

As the OP wasn't actually walt related I just looked for a suitable Guide walt image and it seems to have snowballed from there. It's quite wonderful the way threads develop, a psychology graduate could probably get a Phd thesis out of it!
Or a bag of chips.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 64
S Lonely Hearts 184
S Current Affairs, News and Analysis 11