Girl dies after kissing boyfriends nuts.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Queensman, Nov 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Here's a sad story with a moral to it.

In today's Torygraph it is reported that Christina Desforges, 15, died after kissing her boyfriend who in turn had been eating a peanut butter sandwich some hours beforehand. The poor girl had a severe nut allergy, and the traces on his lips (one assumes it was his lips) were enough to throw her into massive anaphylactic shock.

2. Not really a funny title you've given this thread is it? Perhaps you should change it, this isn't the NAAFI after all

3. Wells that's put me on a downer. And to think that I thought this was going to be funny.

4. Disappointing...

5. Even if it isnt the Naffi. It still is quite funny. Sad but funny. We are all soldiery types here and we all no the best way to deal with sad things is to laugh about them!!!

6. Tsar - Lighten Up !!

7. "Girl Dies After Kissing Boyfriends Nuts"

Did her father walk in?

8. A blowjob to die for boom boom!

I'll get my coat.....

9. Are you the fat bloke on HMS Chatham?

10. Can anyone explain where the current obsession with nut (and other) allergies has arisen from? When I was a kid (which isn't that long ago) you never heard of people dying from anaphylactic shock and the only well known allergy was hay fever. Are we just better informed these days or have we become a hypersensitive nation? Apart from a few obvious and tragic exceptions, I'm not sure the whole thing isn't just a case of neurotic parents labelling their kids with some spurious condition.

11. Many people claim that they are allergic to certian things, yet at worst their constitution disagrees with them. If I assesed my allergic status in the same way as some of these spineless c*unts I would be allergic to alcohol.

12. no i think its from HMS Bukkake

13. Get your own Avatar you theiving git!

14. I think you are all sick......

Beebs

PS

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

\/

.......were they salty nuts or did he have a bath before the date?